Reviews for Odd Girl, Odd Reality
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 11 . 10/2
This was a slightly different take on the usual and I enjoyed it. Very cool.
amelie chapter 4 . 8/1
PrincessMagic chapter 11 . 4/18
Loved it!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 2/14
Most realistic reaction ever written to being thrown into the SPN be honest if this was me i'd have clung to Sam's gigantic body like a koala to its tree. Whispering soothing words to him and petting his hair...yeah i think i would have been shot then and there.

Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
I fucking love you for making this. I was so scared that Rae wouldn't see them ever again and you'd murder my heart but I loved it!
Shannon the Original chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
Will this be updated? Its good :D
TicTac chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
I liked it.
SilverNeira chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Yeah it's kind of rushed, but it's an ending nonetheless and at least it's happy!
If you can please make a sequel!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO! Gabriel died! I was hoping you would change that, but alas...HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING! Sorry I tend to swear when I really like something. Throughout the entire movie I kept yelling (in my head) that Dean and Rae should just duck already and now they finally did. I love how she was just thrown back in there. It was a lovely ending. I vote that you should write a sequel, cuz I love this too much; a different story with Rae but she ends up with Cas cuz you said you wanted to write that; and of course all of the stories that you have ideas for. Farewell, for now.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Yay! They finally confessed their love, or like as you put it, for each other! I wonder how the story would have ghost one if it had been a Castiel/OC fic...Wait...THERE'S ONLY MORE CHAPTER LEFT?! NOOOOOOOOOO! This can't be the near end, there has to be more! Ah well, I'll convince you with my awesomeness to make a sequel or write that Car/OC fic.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Thats awesome! I hope they love the show.

I was so disappointed in Dean when he tried to rape Rae, but all is forgiven, mostly. Don't take the deal Rae! You know you love Dean and he is too smexy and awesome to pass up!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Yay! More Rae and Dean! Damon you, I'm starting to get addicted. Why does your stories have to be better than crack? The whole "Dean dying" thing was absolutely riveting. Now all they have to do is confess their love for each other and have the perfect Apple-pie life.
Stefan's Little Vampire chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I love this story, you're doing a really awesome job on the build up, camt wait to see what happens next, update soon
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
So sad! I wish No and Ellen didn't die. And I also wish they hadn't burned the picture that they took. I love Chuck!But sadly he left in season five. This chapter is kind o lacking, but that's not your fault since you're just following the episodes. Wait till they meet Crowley. Man, he's going to be a blast!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
So adorable! I have go to say that this is absolutely my favorite chapter so far! Dean and Rae are so adorable together an I actually squealed when I saw Rae kiss Dean. He seems like the cuddling type since he is basically a giant teddy bear with shotgun.