Reviews for Always and Forever
d3uh chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
That is one of the most wonderful Casson Family fan fics I have ever read! You captured Rose's character so well! Her speech, Mckay's style! I liked it very much!
Sailheart chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow this was just wow. You are such a grea author this story makes me so happy inside and I just amazing! Keep on writing. I love how you describe Rose.
turn out fine chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
this is just so... Rose, and just so perfect. Thanks for these :)
Wingardiumleviosong chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was so amazing, so good! Oh my goodness, no words asdfna,sndf just perfection :')
Rachel Bell chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
The perfect ending to a perfect love story, all wrapped up in a perfect series. I love it!
Delilah Brightman chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I really liked this! Especially how you put the scenes from the books parallel to the scene from your imagination, and you captured the Casson spirit perfectly!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Do you have a copy of that blog post? It finally occurred to me to re-read the Casson family series a few days ago and I discovered this fanfiction archive and the blog just yesterday. I'm really curious so any help would be nice :)
. If you can. If not, it's fine.
It's a little sad that Hilary McKay doesn't see them getting together asdfghjkl
Aerika chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wonderful job. This was amazingly cute! Please write more TomxRose :D!
Hermoninee-Granger chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Great story :) I loved Rose just going and confronting Meg D
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
fantastic. i loved it to pieces...
though to be honest i would like to see one where Rose gives up on him and he fights for her. it's rather frustrating for poor Rose to be doing the chasing all the time.