Reviews for Happy Birthday, Harry!
Egyptain Demi-Witch chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
TheCrazyDemigod-
Dear Harry,
Happy Birthday! I hope you know that you and your world saved me from being a boring person with almost none of the friends I have today. I wish I could meet you and share in your adventures, but sadly, I can't. I love you!
L-O-V-E. Y-O-U!
TheCrazyDemigod
Anonymous Miki chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Makes me sad that Harry Potter is over.
i think I'm crying.
Thanks so much.
Awesome101 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Ahahhaha. That was a hilarious story!
TheDoctor'sWife10 chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
"No schoolwork will be done, no faces will be washed, no gingers will survive."
TheDoctor'sWife10 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
You should make up a letter from The Doctor.

Like, he wrote one to Harry's future self but it got thrown out of the TARDIS and was sent back in time to past Harry.
TheDoctor'sWife10 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
D-Did I just get molested by a Lint Roller?

That was me that had the thing rolled down my arm right?

...
mxdnxghtlxve chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
HAPPY BDAY HARRY! WE LOVE U!
Rose Hunter chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Aw, kitten! XD Can we name her Vendetta? Please? I want a blonde kitten named Vendetta!

Yes! Finally! Someone got Harry a life insurance card! I've always wanted to do that!

Sherman approves of Harry Potter! Great story, Amsy! I loved it! :)
Rose Hunter chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
*bursts out laughing* I am totally going to say that from now on! "That was sweet and short, just like how I wish Twilight would've been."

*facepalm*

Sherman is everyone's best friend. *batglare*
Rose Hunter chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Man, that's a lot of O's. They feel really strongly about it if that put that many O's!

I'm -hic- out of strawberry -hic- lemonade! *sobs*

BERRY 4 EVA!
Rose Hunter chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
Oh, Mirmaid, you are so... creepy.

Kitten! AWWW! KITTEN! *waves arms around like spastic jellyfish*

Oh come on, are we still going on about the hair thing?

Lol, nice comment Izzy, nice comment... XD
Rose Hunter chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Harry! Implied language!

*burts out laughing* That song was so amazing!

Frosting! I love frosting :D

If it has cake in it, obviously it's going to be everyone's favorite! XD
Rose Hunter chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Now that was a good letter! I liked that one a lot!

Blimey is a funny word... :D

Lol, Mirmaid, amazing line.

Oh snap, the gingers (whom are awesome and I love... except for maybe Ron because I find him annoying and he reminds me of a Naked Mole Rat for some reason) are done gonna snap Mirmaid like a lollypop stick!

Princess Butterfly Kiss! :D

Of course Bra wrote that letter. Great letter, Bra! I loved it! Really! You also forgot to capitolize the W in the first sentence... but other then that, I loved it! ;)

IS that even his real name? He says it is, but then again, the fortune cookie I ate this morning told me not to believe everything I read and fortune cookies never lie. I read that online.
Rose Hunter chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Well, if its Crumple Horned Snorkack treats, we can always feed themto Princess Butterfly Kiss!

Lol, "They wouldn't stop fighting, so I thought that putting them in a room with witnesses- er, I mean supervised people." XD

Sherman Jr! I knew Shermanette was pregnant! I KNEW IT!

Oh, the power of me *beams*

Rose Hunter and her lint roller, Sherman
Rose Hunter chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I wanna plan a wedding!

MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE!

Yeah! Harry finally got a mythology book! *cheers*

SHERMAN!

People who live outside the fourth wall... I like that expression! Imma gonna use it! Oh, also... Imma be a mermaid! XD

Aw, the Lily Evans letter was really good! Amber, you totally wrote it, I know your style :P It was really good!

Oh look at that, I was right.