Reviews for Far Away
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
So beautiful, for both the romantic relationships, and the friend one between Cap and Bruce. Though just one thing, Betty has a doctorate – she's a cellular biologist – and her proper title would be Dr. Ross. I realize Steve might not have known that, but Tony and Pepper would have, I'm sure
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Hi I'm Liz my parents are telling me I can't get a fanfic account until I'm 14 but I can read them, any way I think you have become my favorite author! By the way have you tried SteveXDarcy they are really fun to write!

Lots of love,

Lizzette
Kaitie85386 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Aw :) very cute and fluffy. I loved it! Great job!
-kaitie
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Yes, I can see Steve and Tony doing this for Bruce.
ym4yum1 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Steve is the greater leader cause he cares. Since he was just skinny Steve. He inspires people. It was lovely what he did for Bruce, who deserves some happiness after all!

"Because as much as he missed her and needed her by his side, he would go on."

And yes, he will go on. He never quit, he never knelt, he never gave up. He'll do the right thing. Always forward. He'll find happiness!
And in my book, in the heart of a red haired spy we know and love! (did you saw the kiss at the photos today? ;)

Keep writing!
xxoo Mari
Whitelion69 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
This is a very good 2 shot. I am so glad that Steve and Tony went to see Betty and got her to see Bruce.
how do you delete an account chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Are you going to continue this? Because the first chapter was awesome!
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Heartbreaking... "If I didn't know any better, the doctor had continued to write; I'd say she died of a broken heart."
Hope we can see Peggy at Captain America 2! ;)

I want to see Steve bringing Betty to Bruce! :)
Amber9 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Hey, this was beautifully written. I whole-heartedly agree with you : Steve and Bruce should have connected more in the Avengers - Maybe in the next one :). This was absolutely wonderful, and I really hope you can update soon!
Cam3910 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Boy... or girl...
you best update soonni love Betty and Bruce pleeeeeeeeeeease
ilovebazinga chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
oh my gosh, i need to know what is steve's plan!
i love this story, all the fics of the avengers never mention betty or peggy and they are two women in the marvel universe that i always enjoy. it's a great story!
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I have a soft spot for Peggy-so wish she and Steve could have gotten together! I like the idea of Steve trying to help Bruce with Betty. Looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
robbtheon chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh, I actually thought this was a oneshot. KEEP GOINGGGGG!
I wanna see Betty come back in this.
Peace, Love, Steve Rogers