Reviews for Jamboree Jambalaya
partner555 chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Woohoo! That was awesome!
partner555 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
She made it!
partner555 chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Yeesh, yet another disaster.
partner555 chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
She's gonna make it!
partner555 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Again, that hillbilly family is hilarious!
partner555 chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Those hillbillies are hilarious!
partner555 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
The news would be worse for Troop 28933. The leadership of Troop 46231 was charged with not only self-knowingly violated the rules, but also not self-reporting said violation. As a result, then-leader Sarah Anderson was kicked out of the Fireside Girls. In protest, the rest of the troop quit soon afterward, with the exception of one member…

Take note of how it says 46231 instead of 28933. You should probably watch out for this kind of thing.
rangers123 chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. I loved this story, and the hilarity of Isabella trying to get to DC in the most bizarre way possible. I love your stories.
gravity5 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
NO. NO. NO. Adyson! Make her stop! Good story by the way. Make her stop!
gravity5 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I know I reviewed for this chapter earlier but I actually like your story. It is great. Just the concept of the rest of the girls being useless without Isabella really bugs me. Sorry for offending you.
gravity5 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Ok. This is really going clichè. I mean, can't the girls breathe airbwithout her. Se may be troop leader but she is not the boss of them. To know what I mean, check out my story, The System.
Team Adyson chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Isabella and them aren't all peaches and sunshine. I read chapter 2 of the Fireside Girl Diaries. They threatened Ginger's troop membership! If they were her real friends, they would help her. I've never seen Isabella get in trouble when she does something wrong. All I see is everyone helping her out and taking orders. Phew. Just had to get that out. Great story by the way.
Whythis chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Great chapters! Loving this story! Update soon!
gravity5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
WOW. Awesome. Keep on writing.