Reviews for Ride the Wind
Cant.Delete.Account. HELP chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Please don't abandon the story. I really LOVE it! It's awesome. I'm gonna follow it . It rocks. Please don't abandon the story!
Erin Hunteress chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Aw that sucks. This was my fave of your stories. I loved it. A great read that i looked forward to and have been telling my friends about. I thought it was a great idea for a story and will be very upset if you dont finish it. Though i shall not push or demand you. It is your story and you can do what you want. Till next time.
Eternity's Ghost chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I love this so far! I'm willing to bet that the Clans are the ones helping Drop.

Or maybe it's the Tribe...?

But they aren't really used to fighting, since they have mountains to themselves...

But wouldn't they be if they lived so close to the Colony...?

Lol, I dunno. :3 Please update soon!

-512-
Erin Hunteress chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I bet it is the clanners. Good job on your chapter. I just wanna snuggle Fawn and give her a big hug. Wonder what her power is... Anyway, The Wild Side is updated if you wanted to check it out. :) Update soon!
Fawn the Enasni Soul chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
PURPLE KANGAROO!
Fawn the Enasni Soul chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Yay! THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY AND IT'S SO EXCITING AND INTERESTING AND *takes a deep breathe* COOL AND AWESOME ANDSAD AND CUTE AND CRUEL AND YOU BETTER UPATE SOON OR I WILL UNLEASH MY RAINBOW UNICORNS AT YOU!
Rama Amourah chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
OMG AWESOME STORY!
I love it a LOT!
I have an account on Fictionpress, my story is The Six Dimensions: book 1 Pixellated. Would u care to check it out?
Erin Hunteress chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Aw. I didnt know that Straw wasnt always blind. That is sad. Having sight and then losing it. :( Good chapter though. :)
Kitko Hime chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
This is really good. I hope you can update it soon.
Cindysong chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
great! and...lol, ok, i understand about Drop now. Thanks...XD
Poor Straw! And where IS Fawn? I like Jay. He seems a little nice. :)
Amber342 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
"And so the four kits huddled, silent, fur brushing fur, heads bent, backs slumped." That whole paragraph was just awesome. So emotional.
"KRAKL HISS steammm" I wouldn't include this, because the thunder would cover it up. I like just the description following it better.
Yay for Drop! Great chapter. I loved all the emotions.
Fawn the Enasni Soul chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Yay! Drop escaped and got more power! HIP, HIP, HOORAY! Sorry, I'm a,bit hyper.
Erin Hunteress chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Yes! He did it! At first i was all like "Aw! He didnt make it..." and then i kept reading the awsome story and was like "Yes! He did it and used his full powers! Woohoo!" Keep writing! Hope you dont give up on this story cause its epic and i cant wait to see myself as well. I feel completely honored to be in here! You have no idea! Update soon. :)
Cindysong chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Whoa- Drop escaped!
So I guess he was hiding his powers until he escaped?
Erin Hunteress chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hey, its Erin! You might know me from the Warriors fan series that me, Silver-chan, and KAK are writing called Book 1: The Wild Side. Feel free to check it out. Anyway, just wanted to say that i really enjoyed reading this and hope that chapter 2 will come out soon. Cant wait! Btw, if you dont mind... I was just wondering if i could be a cat added into the series. I dont have to be special or anything. I just like being in other people's stories. :3 So if its a yes then...
Name: Rain
Pelt: Tortishell
Gender: she-cat
Eyes: one blue and one amber
You can make up the rest and make me act any way you would like. ;)