Reviews for Chaotic Exception
I really love this story, O was sad to see it end, nut it ended in a good way. Thank fpr adding somemore Lanille to the world.
AcexofxSpades chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
the world needs more lanille :)) this was awesome!
Hollow Panda chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
Sad to see such a great story coming to an end, but I'm glad the ending was as it was. It seemed fitting, you know? Thank you for the time and dedication you put into this story and I hope to see more from you. Until then!
xbLuex chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
haaa, such a nice ending to such a lovely story ) I was always looking forward to your updates and I want to congratulate you to completing a great story! You can definitely be proud of yourself ;)
I'm glad that Lightning returned safely in the end, it made and still makes me feel happy D I hope you'll write something new, you have a great style ) Thank you for the story!

A story with a daily life of LxV? If you're up for it you could check out my 50 Word Challenge ... it's just a OneShot but it gives a glimpse on a LxV relationship )
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
Wow what a ride I love it.
FallenFangirl chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
Whoo! Wow I like the end, not what I expected but it seems a little fitting. X3 Well done you wrote this brilliantly! I hope you do another Lanille sometime, even if it's a little one shot XD
Guest chapter 22 . 2/16/2013
great chapter waiting for the next update i want to read it!
FallenFangirl chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
OMG moar! Jesus This story is so damn addicting, hard to believe it's nearly over. Anyway I can't wait for you to continue, BTW we need more Lanille going on so in the next chapter I hope for some more fluff going on between them after all the hectic stuff of course. Hope you continue soon or at least already start writing the next chapter/Finale. Remember if the end is nigh make sure it goes out with a bang that reassures the reader that it all works out and there are no more questions to ask.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
Wow what's next I love it.
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
cool story
xbLuex chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
nooohooooo, don't stop the chapter here ! I sooo can't wait for the next part! Great work!
Taeniaea chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
cool story
Immortal of Clan NightStrider chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Are they going to end up in the world/time/dimension of FFVII?
If so will they get to meet the characters (secretly hoping for Tifa/Aerith in this now) and will it be before, during or after the game (I'm leaning towards after or during seeing as it seems that Lightning saw Vanille get attacked in the same location that Aerith died)?

Your doing an awesome job and I hope you update soon, since I ended up with an uncontrollable smirk on my face when I reached the part about Lightnings vision. Which brings another question, how did Lightning know Sephiroth's name? Did he introduce himself when he and Light were fighting away from the group or is it a Champion of Etro thing?

Sorry about the ramblings, but keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Omg awesome fic please keep writting waiting for the next chapter
xbLuex chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
ooooh, nooooo! this is so exciting! how dare you stop writing right there xD nah, kidding! loved the chapter, it was so action packed D I can't wait for the next one, and I'm also quite sad that it's over soon _ but it was a great story so far ) keep up the good work!