Reviews for Of Worth
Slothman30 chapter 17 . 4/19
Very interesting, different from the normal type of 40k story. I like it can't wait to see where it goes from now. Hopefully get a regular update of this.
Shadowlord666 chapter 17 . 3/26
Thank you for picking up the story again! It's been a very welcome read. I hope you can keep it going for a long long time!
Kondoru chapter 17 . 3/26
That was so cute in a sedate understated way.
Kondoru chapter 16 . 2/24
Thanks for comming back.

Wasnt the Ork joke lame?
unanimously anonymous. mostly chapter 16 . 2/24
Nice. An unexpected surprise, but a welcome one. I only needed to re-read the previous chapter to remember the story. I like your style, hopefully we'll see more.
Van Erik Lucasan chapter 15 . 7/2/2016
YourFriendlyNeighborhoodGeist you have made here one fine piece of work. Please make more chapters! The story, its characters, the events are all taking a life of their own... It would such a wicked waste not to give this story its well-deserved glorious ending... And Kudos to you... Keep up the fine work!
Ryan chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
Loved the story! Hope you return one day to finish :)
The Shadow Spectre chapter 15 . 5/15/2015
I started reading and couldn't stop. I was counting down the pages and my sadness at getting to the end…unimaginable

Please Update
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
Hello
I've read a lot of fan fiction on this site. I have never read anything close to the quality and depth you put into this one. Your characters are outstanding. I really hope you continue to update this story. The only consructive thing I can say is that you need to descibe things more. For example the story went from being in the lord inquistors chambers to the her studying and meeting cor. It almost seems as if you forgot a chapter. I will be looking forward to anything you write your a gifted author.
(:Candismoke:)
JP chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
Great stuff, best I've seen in a while. Just read the lot this afternoon. More please!
Jonathan chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Wow, this is hard to read emotionally but very good. i am pleased
BIBOTOT chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Dark heresy battle. Lol. Very nice story here. Hope you continue.
unanimously anonymous. mostly chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Not bad, even if abit short.

I'm slightly confused though, what exactly is this "peril" thing?
Demonic attack? Psyker loosing control on the energy he gathered?

And what do you mean she has "8 wounds" at age 23?

Also, what's with her master threatning con's?
Do you mean to imply that he caused this overload?
Anon chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
WOW. You have to write more! Please please please !
Mattmaster112 chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
This is sad and sweet at the same time. Nice job
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »