Reviews for Fire of Unknown Origin
tromana chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
Oh, that's totally adorable. I feel all warm and happy now. It developed at just the right pace - I loved the drama involved, the steady relationship that Lisbon built with Kara, the fact that the whole team were really a family. I'm nominating this in the Paint It Red awards, because it's just charmed me. :)
babysister1985 chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I really love this fanfic. that you wrote hope you write more and ever do another one to go alone with this one that you wrote already.
amtrak12 chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
I should rewatch Brother Bear at some point.

Yay for happy family! :D if you ever feel like doing one-shots in this verse, I'd be totally up for reading them. Just saying.
amtrak12 chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
Wow way to lay on the disappointment with that last disclaimer even though I knew this wasn’t a shipper fic the entire time. GOD NICOLE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE :P
amtrak12 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
JANE THE PONY! IT'S MY LINE! WELL MYKA'S LINE. BUT WHATEVER! :P

I DON'T LIKE THIS CLOUD OF DOOM HANGING OVER MY HEAD D:
amtrak12 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
STOP THAT #FEELINGS
amtrak12 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT JUST HAPPENED. IGNORING IT UNTIL IT'S EXPLAINED NEXT CHAPTER.

I had to stop and compose myself for like an entire minute after Pelty met Kara because PELTY AND PETE AND KIDS OMFG AAAAHHHHHHH!

CHO! #favorite

SO. MANY. FEELINGS. LARGELY OF THE SHIPPER VARIETY. OH GOD NEED MORE LISBON/JANE/KARA NOW. RIGHT NOW.
amtrak12 chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
DYING OVER THE PARENT/CHILD FEELS!

And now Sam and Brendan (and Hannah because DUH they're doing it wrong) are going to try sliding down branches like they're surfing and one of them is going to break an arm. Who is up in the air. YOUR FAULT FOR BRINGING UP TARZAN
amtrak12 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
"Okay," Kara said. "But I don't like closets."

KARA *hearts*

STOP HIGHLIGHTING HOW ALONE LISBON IS OR I WILL STEAL HER AWAY FOR MYSELF!
amtrak12 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I will never tire of Cho and his deadpan. And I still love Kara. I think you did a great job capturing the awkwardness and uncertainty of this situation.
amtrak12 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I'm already in love with Kara.
Red Velvet is love chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
This is a really amazing story, the characters are written really well, it's like reading one of the works by the creator!
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
There's just - there's just too many flail worthy, warm fuzzy inducing things in this chapter! Annie's living with Lisbon and Kara and Tommy's going back to school, and fall's coming which means Jane has leaves and now Kara's a freaking Lisbon Lisbon and she looks like Lisbon which is a great way to book end with the "Okay, you're mine" thing from the beginning, and we almost didn't get it! Even though it shouldn't be allowed because there's too many feels!

Begins more coherent part of review:

Seriously, though, I loved this fic so much, Big Lisbon! Getting to see Lisbon in that maternal role that we're not likely to get anywhere else, and she finally has a bit more happiness in her personal life. Especially with the references to Tommy and Annie and how they didn't have the best childhood, but now it's starting to get better, it was just great. Awesome job!
SergeantFuzzyBoots chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Ohhh! That guy! Interesting how that came around again. And yay for Lisbon's chances of keeping Kara getting a lot better now! They were so cute in the first part of this chapter; I love how unconditionally Kara loves Lisbon, and, of course, vice versa. Another great chapter, Big Lisbon!
Aania71 chapter 15 . 9/21/2012