Reviews for Pure White
3D waffle chapter 5 . 2/2
Dude u have to update plz. It's a wonderful story!
MidnightEden234 chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
Aww, he misses him!
Caitriona695 chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Long time no read?
Bu this is a lovely chapter. I enjoy Shiro's little snaps at Ichi and the visual image of Ichi covering up a sleeping Shiro makes me smile.

Thanks for sharing with us! I really appreciate it.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
uh oh...poor Shiro doesn't feel wanted and Ichi's not home!
Tomishirora chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
Thank you sooooo much for writing this. I can honestly say this is the best fanfic I have read so far, and I've read alot of fanfics. I strongly urge you go continue this beautiful story. (I can almost say I BEG of you. Please!)
sylvia1984 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
that was really great can't wait till the next chapter
shiro is really cute dying to know what happens next
update soon more please
Kyouko Hori chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
YAAAYYYY! I loved the ending it was soooo cute can't wait for another chapter update soon! Please
hichi123 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Please right more it's so good I love it so much I mean you did just right this one but there so good I can't wait untell the next one. Btw. I love it
sssuzuki chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
More! I want more! Hope to see another chapter? Ne? I'm addicted!
Grisia chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Waaaaa Shiro is sooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute! So Ichi's dad left him when he was a dam kid?! How cruel! I wonder if you are going to make a plot out of this? Since Shiro has 'hidden powers', it's possible that some bad ass organization would go after him or his old master wants him back or something... Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter *grins*.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
denial, Denial, DE-NI-ALLLLLLLLL! just except your feelings already
tundrafire chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Please update soon. your story is awesome.
Nikki chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Im back! D I'm so happy I came back to this story! I love neko shiro too. Please update soon! :)
Bleach5252 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012