Reviews for Juniper
The-Monsters-Inside-Us chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
It's Claire here. I'm writing to let you know that I'm going to be leaving town next week to go to a place (a terrible little camp) where an internet connection is at best questionable. Because of this nasty little retreat I'm going to ask if you could reply to me sometime before Monday since I probably won't be able to check my e-mails very often, possibly not at all. I hope to hear from you soon.

The-Monsters-Inside-Us chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hey girlie,
It's Claire. I know you said you'd reply to me; however, patience seems to be a virtue that I lack so this is the result. XD The first thing I must address is... how are you?! It's been such a long time since we've talked or you've written anything! I hope this doesn't sound weird (although knowing me it probably will) but reading your work and talking to you is actually one of the things that make my life a little more bearable, because aside from a few things it kinda sucks. Anyway, ending this pity party (you really don't wanna hear about all that) let's get to the writing! Of course as usual it was out standing, not only this but station x as well, and I enjoyed the "friend" chemistry between Arriane and Roland. It's a side of them that isn't usually addressed and I found it rather refreshing. I also really like the idea of Arriane and Annebell choosing their last name. XD. It's honestly an idea I would have never thought of, and would definitely like to read about. Now I do have a strange request for you to do, if you wouldn't mind of course. A few months ago I vaguely recall reading a story on another fandom about a female character I admire getting drunk at a party and running into an old lover, long story short the guy takes her home and they hook up. I thought the idea could have been pretty comical and at the same time sexy; however, I felt that the two characters chosen weren't a good application for such a scene, but I think that Arriane and Roland would be perfect. I find Arriane being the reckless, lost, and sinful one a great idea, since that role is usually filled by Roland. Plus I think her character would be pretty damn funny plastered. XD I hope you consider it because I know you'd do a really good job with it, especially because you're not afraid of writing a good sex scene like some writers unfortunately are. Anyway, I can't wait to hear back from you.

Yours psychotically,

P.S. - I wrote this on my phone so please excuse any texting slang... Is that what I should call it? Eh... what the hell I'll go with it. Thanks. Lol.
The-Monsters-Inside-Us chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Hey it's Claire, and I'm writing to say happy holidays! Wow it's been a long time since we have last talked, far too long if you ask me. Anyway, how are you?! I hope everything is well. I'm sorry I haven't been writing lately; I've been caught up doing school work and what not, but I have been checking in on your story, and I'm still anxious for that update. XD. I've also been reading some of you Naruto stories and think they are absolutely fantastic! (Although you probably assumed that since I adore all of your work.) Anyhow, I've missed our conversations, and hope to hear from you soon.

Forever faithful,
Stef chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Stef chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Ale Nightshade chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
This is lovely keep it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Hey girlie it's Claire. Sorry I haven't been reviewing as much as I should, but I'm actually on vacation in Salem, MA right now, and my whole summer has been kinda crazy, granted it's a good type of crazy but still... Oh and I think I never answered your question about how my summer has been and in response to that I will say very good. I've been on lots of vacations, one to Maryland and obviously another to Massachusetts. XD. Anyway how is your summer going? I hope it's been good, and I was extremely happy to see that you have had at least a little free time to write! I love all of your new stories! Especially because your exploring a new, and earlier side of Arriane and Roland that was never covered in the books, something I have been waiting a long time for someone to finally do. So in other words.. Thank you so much! Anywho, on a calmer note I have been thinking about it and have actually come up with a request for you to take on, if you wouldn't mind. My request is that I would like you to write about the first time that Arriane and Roland actually get together, maybe not in a sexual way, ( ok maybe in a sexual way too. XD ) but the time that they both realize that they have feelings for one another. I know that you have written a few stories that were close to this, but to me it always seemed like Roland was always the one with feelings for Arriane, and sometimes only friendly feelings, feelings that it seems like Arriane doesn't quite understand like Roland does because Arriane has not yet been with a... we'll just say significant other. Anyway, I am very curious as to what your creative take on this will be if you chose to complete my request, and can't wait to hear about your summer.

Yours truly,

P.S. - Sorry for any spelling mistakes because once again I'm away from home, and my computer so I'm doing this on my phone and I usually don't text grammatically correct. So please forgive any grammar errors. XD
heathrowe chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I guess my biggest question is, what did Roland do after the fall? Obviously she was lucky, but do we get to hear his story? Also, are they together yet? Or I mean... have they ever been? Like, does she have more-than-friends feelings for him and visa-versa?
heathrowe chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Hahaha, yes! I love the wink. Roland is perfect. I liked this chapter.
heathrowe chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
ooh, so she was taken in? scotland?
hlhp chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
this was cute! i like the ending!
fjp2 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I liked this one less, but that's just because the last two were sooo intense. But this was still really good and I was glad to see Arriane again! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hey it's Claire. I got your e-mail awhile ago, but currently, and most unfortunately, happen to be at band camp. Which, if you ever happen to wonder is in the middle of nowhere, and the only thing we do all day is march on a mowed over corn field, so this is the only time I could find to respond back. XD

1. For your first question at the moment I really cant seem to think of anything for you to write. Then again I am laying on a sleeping bag on a wooden bunk bed trying to respond to this on my phone, so I think I'll just get back to you on those ideas.

2. As for your new RoXArr stories I just finished reading them and absolutely loved them! I enjoyed the detail, as always, but what hit me the most was the language you used. By the way you referred to ( or Roland referred to) God, the way you described things collectively, and made everything seem aesthetic from Roland's pov really made the first two chapters seem primitive. That use of language really added to the story and made it much more realistic, it really took you back to that time. The next thing I liked was the imagery, which as usual was extremely well done.

3. Finally for your third question I will do my best to remember all of theology in the fallen series. For a starter God in His natural form in the book was described as being so bright that no one could ever actually look upon Him, even the angels. ( The only time God ever appeared in the series was in the last book when He comes in a woman like human form, to speak to Luce, and Luce says she can not describe Him because He is apart of, and looks like everything.) The angels refer to God as "the Throne", and the place in Heaven where the angel's lived was called the Meadow. There are, or were since the devil was thrown out, 12 archangels. Gabbe was the most powerful after satan left, Molly was one, along with Annebell and my favorite Arriane. Daniel was never an archangel, Cam's position was never mentioned and Roland's position in Heaven was never mentioned. The book also says that a fallen angel can not enter a sanctuary of God unless they are forgiven by God, and in the book the first place Arriane went to take shelter after she fell from Heaven was a small church in the caves, which she blew up, and destroyed.
As for sin... I don't believe it was ever really mentioned besides the fact that God didn't like the fact that Daniel and luce chose their love over God, which the writer implied God took as a sin type act.

Anyway, I think that about does it. I hope I gave enough answers to help you in your next story, which for the record I can't wait to read! XD Btw, please forgive any awful grammar or spelling mistakes, I'm trying soooo hard no to text this since it's on my phone so if I did.. Sorry! :(

P.s. - Are you still going to continue with Msong? I hope you will. :)

heathrowe chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
hello okay this chapter was actually a LOT more interesting. So now that he doesn't even doubt just lost his faith in god. like, he knows he exists, just doesn't believe what he says should be gospel? am i understanding it right?
Either way, this is just really really fascinating. Good luck trying to write it every day!