Reviews for Elemental According to the Mouse
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I was just rereading "The Thief of Hell" again and while looking for "Puss In Boots" (that was my original objective, I just used a link to TToH to get to it) I found this, and dammit if the Fire Mouse isn't cute! It's nice that she finally found a happy home in the end - Cid's idea there was definitely a good one.

Lovely little story, I'm glad I found it.
Aj-sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
OMG this was so fricking cute! On a scale of 1 to 10, this fic's cuteness and originality level is at 15. Excellent work!
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
What's to blame? I liked this Fire Mouse story. Good show.
Puff chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
What an adorable cute story :) Elements and Mice, very good combination indeed lol :) 100% adorable
La Cidiana chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Aw, that was adorable! XD I can't believe I never read this. Love the idea and very well done, as usual. Cuteness. _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Hey. I read the Venus Gospel and The Thief from Hell and stuff and like it :) I like this one cuz it features mice and it's adorably
Alyssa2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
This. Is. So. Cute. _ I love it! The fire mouse is so adorable. I like the style, very simple and cute. And Ifrit holding the mouse is the cutest mental image ever. I'm tempted to draw it. ::grins:: I love this fic, nice work.
Alhazred chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
Hee hee, DIJ anyone? ;P That was swooky PA, especially at the end with Ifrit 8)