Reviews for A General Melee
cheryl.leggans chapter 37 . 4/7
Glad to read more of the story. Everything worked out well.
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 36 . 1/2
SO glad to see a new chapter! Give Cobra HELL, Kathleen!
cheryl.leggans chapter 36 . 1/1
Alright an update. Good to see her getting a chance to prove herself.
Cheryl leggans chapter 35 . 10/2/2015
I'm glad to see more of this story. There are so many stories out there that are not finished and you wonder what happened. I hope hawk is ok. Good luck with school.
cheryl.leggans chapter 34 . 7/26/2015
I am enjoying the story so far. What happens with duke a day flints families and is cobra behind it.
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Just a personal observation on Shipwreck and the hat and rank... the higher the rank, the more responsibility... and as much as I love Delgado, everyone knows he is so not big on responsibility!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 32 . 5/18/2014
oh no, Katie somehow failed Clayton.. Not something she plans to repeat..

Love that promotions are coming...

Update asap please.. i love this story and your other one as well..
Avalon.Roxy chapter 31 . 1/4/2014
I didn't think it was that graphic. But then again, someone else might have a different idea of what is and isn't.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
Well, that was certainlyl worth the way and oh so worth the rating..

Love how deep Hawk is.. He so real, so caring, so ?

Spitfire has been so hurt she isn't able to yet trust.. If their relationship is this hot and intense now, I can't imagine what it will be like when she finally gives him the last part of her heart that she's currently keeping from him..

wonderful update..
Avalon.Roxy chapter 30 . 11/6/2013
Well, all I can say is, it's about damn time! :)
Winterhalt chapter 30 . 11/5/2013
Thank you for the update. I am so glad they finally made love,
been waiting for that for a while!
LOL
I can't wait for your next update. I want to see if they handle duty and love the same way as the rest of the couples!
Thanks so much
idstealer000 chapter 30 . 11/5/2013
Hawk's gettin' some action!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 30 . 11/5/2013
So Hawk isn't a rusty as he thinks - well at least not as far as Kathleen was concerned.. I think its cute that Hawk was so nervous. So glad Spitfire gave the Hawk a chance - I think she'll be one very happy woman..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 29 . 9/25/2013
LOL.. love the awkward teenager & caught with a girl comments.. They make Hawk sound cute..

I think the idea of getting away from the base to get to know Spitfire is a great idea - can't wait to see how that turns out..

Hope Flint and Lady Jaye get to celebrate when they get home, since this tent business doesn't sound ideal from romance..

excellent update - hope another comes soon...
Winterhalt chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
Please update soon! Loving this even more than my last review!