Reviews for A General Melee
Cheryl leggans chapter 35 . 10/2
I'm glad to see more of this story. There are so many stories out there that are not finished and you wonder what happened. I hope hawk is ok. Good luck with school.
cheryl.leggans chapter 34 . 7/26
I am enjoying the story so far. What happens with duke a day flints families and is cobra behind it.
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Just a personal observation on Shipwreck and the hat and rank... the higher the rank, the more responsibility... and as much as I love Delgado, everyone knows he is so not big on responsibility!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 32 . 5/18/2014
oh no, Katie somehow failed Clayton.. Not something she plans to repeat..

Love that promotions are coming...

Update asap please.. i love this story and your other one as well..
Avalon.Roxy chapter 31 . 1/4/2014
I didn't think it was that graphic. But then again, someone else might have a different idea of what is and isn't.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 31 . 12/30/2013
Well, that was certainlyl worth the way and oh so worth the rating..

Love how deep Hawk is.. He so real, so caring, so ?

Spitfire has been so hurt she isn't able to yet trust.. If their relationship is this hot and intense now, I can't imagine what it will be like when she finally gives him the last part of her heart that she's currently keeping from him..

wonderful update..
Avalon.Roxy chapter 30 . 11/6/2013
Well, all I can say is, it's about damn time! :)
Winterhalt chapter 30 . 11/5/2013
Thank you for the update. I am so glad they finally made love,
been waiting for that for a while!
I can't wait for your next update. I want to see if they handle duty and love the same way as the rest of the couples!
Thanks so much
idstealer000 chapter 30 . 11/5/2013
Hawk's gettin' some action!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 30 . 11/5/2013
So Hawk isn't a rusty as he thinks - well at least not as far as Kathleen was concerned.. I think its cute that Hawk was so nervous. So glad Spitfire gave the Hawk a chance - I think she'll be one very happy woman..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 29 . 9/25/2013
LOL.. love the awkward teenager & caught with a girl comments.. They make Hawk sound cute..

I think the idea of getting away from the base to get to know Spitfire is a great idea - can't wait to see how that turns out..

Hope Flint and Lady Jaye get to celebrate when they get home, since this tent business doesn't sound ideal from romance..

excellent update - hope another comes soon...
Winterhalt chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
Please update soon! Loving this even more than my last review!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
I love Flint's proposal.. So sweet, so romantic, so Flint..

Finally Hawk and Spitfire are getting there thoughts together and moving closer..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Poor Kathleen - so worried... Hawk - so mad, but not at Kathleen..

Duke was so sweet Bluebonnet - I hope that Duke really finds his feelings for her.. He likes her, respects her, and wants her happy. Like to be with her, but does he love her...

the discussion between Hawk and Flint about Lady Jaye was terrific.. I love the fact that he had bet on them getting together..

Flint headed straight to Lady Jaye's tent - oh this is gonna be good..
Winterhalt chapter 26 . 8/13/2013