Reviews for The Journey, not the Destination
can tell you really understand each of these characters in how you write them. Great story
Great chapter. Looking forward to the next arc
ba2006 chapter 82 . 3/6
Loved this chapter. Been so busy in RL that I haven't read in ages. Can't wait for the next update
very good, cant wait to see how willow and oz are as parents
Yes love it. can't wait for more :)
Caitiebelle chapter 82 . 2/6
Awee! I love this part! And yes I love when you put in little "loose ends" to clear up hehe. :D
I hope it won't be too long until we get more parts! This is one of my fav fics! I'm currently re-reading it all again while waiting! hehe
buffyandangelus chapter 82 . 2/5
Love! I wondered about willow pregnant after part 2, and I wasn't hoping hank would be returning soon. You gave me my wish twofold!
amazing thank you
bangelshiplover chapter 81 . 1/26
I love this story. Thank you for updating.
Ahhhhhh more sex, more biting please! Haha. Just give us a part for the birth of mini-demon #3?!
Caitiebelle chapter 81 . 1/22
These two parts are one of the very best of this fic. Beautifully written! I hope to see more biting from Buffy now! Hehe
Please don't take to long to finish the next arc. This story is so addicting
So happy your back. This story is the best. Really can't wait to read what happens next
Caitiebelle chapter 79 . 1/5
Welcome back! I love the new chapters! Can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or girl! I'm hoping for a girl that's the splitting image of Angel with brown eyes and hair. Hehe.

PS: There seems to be some grammar errors of there/their/they're in the fic. :)
This story is always worth the wait thank you!