Reviews for Beginning To Live
Gleaj chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
do part2 of rita skeeter and harry please
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Great short story and I like that you took 4 years or more to all the couple to morn and build their feelings. Thanks for sharing!
FalcoSubbuteo chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Really nice short fic. As much as many authors disapprove of a Harry/Tonks pairing (due to the age gap mostly) I quite enjoy them myself. Enjoyed this one very much and look forward to reading more when you publish :-)
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Harry/Tonks is a pairing that I absolutely LOVE, second ONLY to Harry/Hermione. I've read a LOT of wonderful Harry/Tonks stories, and now I've officially added yours to the list!
Cateagle chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Good one-shot and quite believable. They are well-matched, too. Methinks Teddy may soon have some half-siblings and be able to enjoy the role of "big brother".
PaC chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Teddy's a baby, battle, post battle have Hermione tutoring months, plus three years to be auror, plus been auror for several months...adds up to Teddy around four years old?

Now you can keep breast feeding for many years, even induce lactation, part of the odd fetishes, like ANR and ecetera as I forget the name of the other anacrhonism.

So just for your FYI, maybe you don't want Nym's breasts to still be lactating and full of milk...or not, maybe she still breast feeds...
ThatPotterBloke chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Fantastic oneshot! Only thing that could be better is if you created an entire multi-chap fic with a tonks/harry pairing. It doesn't, and probably shouldn't, be based on this oneshot, but you have too great of an understanding of the chemistry between harry and tonks not to craft a story that centers on them. Please do so and know that if you need or want any assistance with it, I would be glad to help. Cheers and well done!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
awesome story :)
char1234 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is a great one shot! I think you have the foundations of a good story here, starting from Harry killing Voldemort all the way to this point and maybe beyond. The lemon was very well written, better than most i've read.
jeffajdad chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
very good story. very tasteful and enjoyable to read. really looking forward to the story you mentioned you wanted to write about these two.
Rian DaHart chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
You show great promise, please do write the next one and I think you should do it the night the dementors attack like she could have rushed to help him while he's fending them off. Keep in mind this means there'll have to be more than the two from the cannon as a larger force will be needed to give Tonks a reason to step in.
Eternal Blizzard chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
very good story. if you write a multichap HP/NT fic, kindly make harry more mature rather than the idiot Rowling made him out to be.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Ah, I just love this pairing. Lived the one-shot too!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
please please please continue this story!
I need to know more about their relationship!
bittatatat chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hmm, perhaps you could start a story with Harry having a vision of a planed attack on the Tonks' home and have him charge to the rescue. With him knowing of the Order's poor response time to DE's raids, he could decide to help on his own. It would also be something new compared to other stories. It'd be up to You if Ted and Andromeda would make it alive or if he would be able to only save Nymphadora. There's also the option for having a traitor inside the Order and having the duo on the run. There're many possibilities, f.e. Harry could end up saving Andromeda and she could follow the pureblood tradition this once and arrange a marridge contract between him and Nymphadora. Harry could also has enough of Dumbledore's machinations and kidnap Tonks in order to force her to teach him magic (she could sleep in a cell, or rather a warded room with bars, and he could be putting her under imperio for the time of his lessons) -they could fall in love at some point in the story. The story could also begin with Tonks becoming a DE (by force -torture or blackmail) and try to bring Harry to Voldemort and at that time Harry could has a vision of DEs' attack on Nymphadora's family. Tonks could hold him at wand poin and side-allong apparate to check just in case. With her house on fire and scaterred parts of her parents lying before the front entrance she apparate them to her secret hideout and the story beging.
While I'm writing this is that not all stories must begin the same and perhaps it would let you make a decision of which story to write. All I ask is that you write it as a M rated story -I find them much better and more realistic than others. Anyway, I voted for third option. In fifth year Harry's at right age to fall for a girl. The crush could become love at different stage and could easily be one sided at first if you so choose -Tonks could fell for him after she see the lenght of which Harry will go for her. Also, being a fifth year makes one being possibly knowledgeable enough to magically keep up with adults (Harry could for a few years learn on his own in secret).

As for this story -it was very good, nothing to add beside I'm sad it was only one chapter. I hope you'll start that new story soon. Thank you.