Reviews for Beginning To Live
kl
Gleaj chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
do part2 of rita skeeter and harry please
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Great short story and I like that you took 4 years or more to all the couple to morn and build their feelings. Thanks for sharing!
FalcoSubbuteo chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Really nice short fic. As much as many authors disapprove of a Harry/Tonks pairing (due to the age gap mostly) I quite enjoy them myself. Enjoyed this one very much and look forward to reading more when you publish :-)
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Harry/Tonks is a pairing that I absolutely LOVE, second ONLY to Harry/Hermione. I've read a LOT of wonderful Harry/Tonks stories, and now I've officially added yours to the list!
Cateagle chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Good one-shot and quite believable. They are well-matched, too. Methinks Teddy may soon have some half-siblings and be able to enjoy the role of "big brother".
PaC chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Teddy's a baby, battle, post battle have Hermione tutoring months, plus three years to be auror, plus been auror for several months...adds up to Teddy around four years old?

Now you can keep breast feeding for many years, even induce lactation, part of the odd fetishes, like ANR and ecetera as I forget the name of the other anacrhonism.

So just for your FYI, maybe you don't want Nym's breasts to still be lactating and full of milk...or not, maybe she still breast feeds...
ThatPotterBloke chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Fantastic oneshot! Only thing that could be better is if you created an entire multi-chap fic with a tonks/harry pairing. It doesn't, and probably shouldn't, be based on this oneshot, but you have too great of an understanding of the chemistry between harry and tonks not to craft a story that centers on them. Please do so and know that if you need or want any assistance with it, I would be glad to help. Cheers and well done!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
awesome story :)
Chaz1302 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is a great one shot! I think you have the foundations of a good story here, starting from Harry killing Voldemort all the way to this point and maybe beyond. The lemon was very well written, better than most i've read.
jeffajdad chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
very good story. very tasteful and enjoyable to read. really looking forward to the story you mentioned you wanted to write about these two.
Rian DaHart chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
You show great promise, please do write the next one and I think you should do it the night the dementors attack like she could have rushed to help him while he's fending them off. Keep in mind this means there'll have to be more than the two from the cannon as a larger force will be needed to give Tonks a reason to step in.
Eternal Blizzard chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
very good story. if you write a multichap HP/NT fic, kindly make harry more mature rather than the idiot Rowling made him out to be.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Ah, I just love this pairing. Lived the one-shot too!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
please please please continue this story!
I need to know more about their relationship!