Reviews for Our Lives Transformed
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 15 . 4/16
Love it
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 21 . 3/19
Update soon I can't wait. I love this story.
Sunstreaker's Charge chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
Ok sis time to up the antee and get shit done.
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Awesome! Keep going!
AlbinoBunny1 chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
I love your story, just read all twenty chapyters. I love it sooo much. I was wondering if I could request a chapter in Amys POV? Can't wait to see where the story goes.
AlbinoBunny1 chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Dear Katie,

... Hate to break it to you but that actually is a decent explanation.
barricadelover40 chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
omgomg please update soon i cant wait for the girls to see sides and sunny!
barricadelover40 chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
awsome!
Jimmy10.0 chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Just quick, edit your first chapter or the summary to say that it doesn't contain lemons. Second, Fanfiction is automatically set to not show anything rated above T so you actually set it to include M if you want to see it.
Other than that, YAY! NEW CHAPTER :3 :3
MiniAjax chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
*daning in circles*
Ahhhaaaa..aha...ahahahahaaaa... XD
Ok, now I am normal again...nice chapter!
I hope they will find the girls SOON because...HOW long are they missing?! Oh! And I am curious about Sunny. It will be interesting how he will work with the humans. XD
Madsluads chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Oh my gosh, they are so close and I feel like Blurr because its three in the morning and I'm living off soda
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
You did the right thing by upping the rating on the story, others may want to loose their stories by rating them incorrectly, but those of us who don't choose to rate them accordingly.

You may find the reviews increase from no on after you explained why you upped the rating, or they may stay where they are. Personally I look at the number of hits a story I have written has gotten more than the Reviews, even if both are great and a moral boost to a lagging writer with writer's block (me!)

Keep 'em coming, ya one of the few who actually has a good thing here, ignore those who think otherwise.
Heather Tobotua de Cybertron chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
I finally got caught up on your story. I must say, it's quite awesome. I like how you haven't jumped straight into some great relationship with the Autobots, or had the girls saved right away. Well done developing the characters' personalities. Not to mention, I'm glad to see both Jazz and Ironhide alibe and well. Love the TMNT references. Can't wait for the next chapter.
-Heather
MiniAjax chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
Coooooool :D
Strange thing what happend to the girls. I just wonder what the Autobots did in the last months? They gave it up? They are still looking for them? Mh...hope there will be more soon! :)
Firestorm152 chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter. This story is starting to get really interesting.
Also just so you know half way through this chapter, you have a paragraph that repeats itself.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »