Reviews for Our Lives Transformed
xVentressx chapter 17 . 7/6/2015
Awwww...I want more!D:
xVentressx chapter 16 . 5/31/2015
This story has me intrigued,so I would like to read more.:)
The future pairing will be SideswipeXKate or SideswipeXKateXSunstreaker?
Considering the fact that Sideswipe appears in the story's description.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
I really like this story; it's funny too and reminds me of my sister and I. I'm the eldest but my sister is the fighter in our sibling life and we can fight just like that but our family knows that's just how we roll a lot of the times. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon and see what happens with Kate and Amy and the others trapped in that hell.
Renzin chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
aww sucks you discontinued this, but i live in hope anyway!
RougeReaper chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
Love the story so far please update soon
RougeReaper chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Ok first things first, You Are Amazing! It bothers the s**t out of me that Sunstreaker wasn't in the movies and THANK YOU for having both Jazz and Ironhide alive. My favorite characters are equity split between Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Ironhide, and Jazz so the movies severely pissed me off, so you get my respect just for that. Ok now I'm going to read your story but just wanted to tell you that before I got to far into it
The Fox Familiar chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Hmm. Much better. I liked your descriptions of BB.

Now, if I was rude before, I duly apologize; I merely abhor the 'don't like/don't read' line of logic. But your story interests me.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
"I go by the whole don't like don't read thing" - Aren't you a little intelligent thing? For one, how is anyone supposed to like something if they haven't read it, and as a writer, you are putting your work out there to the world, so expect reviews. Until then, you can take this bad logic and shove it up your ass. I absolutely despise this little line and I love to lynch every 'writer' that uses it. So long as that review box is there, people are going to review. And say that you want reviews unless they're ass-kissing. If you want to be a writer, better learn how to please an educated audience, not a braindead one.

Also, this chapter isn't a chapter, so I recommend removing it so I won't report it.
Dreaming Star Traveler chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
Damn intresting! Better be updating soon!
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
I'm slightly confused, why did you rewrite this part and put it in another chapter, to me things seem like they are just repeating. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I am confused?
DiamondDi chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
Love, Love, Love, your creativity!
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
Love it
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Update soon I can't wait. I love this story.
Sunstreaker's Charge chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
Ok sis time to up the antee and get shit done.
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 20 . 5/30/2013