Reviews for Loss of Faith
godeater17 chapter 34 . 11/21
Awesome chapter!
i hope you update soon!
BulletTheBurrito chapter 33 . 11/6
Awesome story! I can't wait to see what else you have planed for it xD
Also if I may make a suggestion for the pairings I would recommend Alisa and Lucifer. Alisa just really seems to care for her and It would be freaking adorable x3
Hello , im new to your fic and i just wanna say that youre awesome . The way you describe the situation is real good . Well keep being awesome !
godeater17 chapter 33 . 10/20
I love you're story i hope you update real soon.
As for the romances i think alisa would be a good pairing with lucifer
Shinra chapter 33 . 10/17
I'm just so glad to hear from you again~! ~ I'm glad to hear you're doing better. It definitely has been awhile since I last checked out the latest chapters (busy days ugh) and boy am I so glad I did. I wouldn't mind the Burst-arc continued in a different story. And I definitely noticed a lot of character developments! I love where this is going and you got no idea how loud my fangirl shrieks were when the last chapter ended (god knows I don't do a lot of that - it sounded girly af coming from a tomboy lol) The cliffhanger killed me that bad xD I'm so looking forward to the next chapters! (BTW Sam is too damn adorable for a yandere. Which is weird, I've never been into yanderes before lmao not even with Mammon)
Zrye13 chapter 33 . 10/13
Awesome chapter like always :D
personally I like the idea of just continuing this story into the burst arc but what ever works best for you.
And for parings I suggest either lucy and soma, or lucy and alisa. Because soma and lucy seem like they might maybe a little tiny bit starting to get along lol.
And Alisa and the protag in the game seemed to have a strong friendship already so it might be easier to expand that into a romantic relationship of sorts. (plus im a totally sucker for Alisa/protag stories xD) but again its your story so go with what ever you think is best.
OppaiTaisho chapter 33 . 10/11
I'm glad that you're back!
It's always fun to binge read this series!
Great work as always!
がんばれよ(Ganbare yo!)
coolexaj chapter 1 . 9/7

I think u might like it its the anime adaption of the game.
Zrye13 chapter 32 . 9/6
Awesome chapter glad to see this story is still going :D
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 32 . 9/6
oh man its good to see you again, welcome back!
sakaewmatsui chapter 30 . 7/22
Thank you so much for writting this write it again so i can know what happend,pretty please.i will wait your ,and please take care of your health
sakaewmatsui chapter 31 . 7/21
Hey nocturnalHunter your fanfic is awesome.I like the you please continue this
A Fan chapter 31 . 6/22
Wow great story ! Just finish reading this fic a while ago and keep up the good work
OppaiTaisho chapter 31 . 3/14
Things are getting better and better, the more tragedy the better.
Keep up the good work.
This needs more attention.
Shinra chapter 31 . 1/9
things are getting hectic for us, but im glad to have read this latest chapter XD

things are getting better with the death god and lucy i like how soma's starting to see where she came from and why she's like that. bit by bit, the progress is taking place! i would, honestly, love to see how it turns out. it could be just friendship that she develops, which is quite appropriate given how complicated she is and infusing love can be tough. (the fangirl in me is the one demanding for more lmfao)

i hope you get well soon :/ i've been less busier than usual and hopefully it'll stay this way (or get better lol) forever. hope you get well soon and i'll be looking for the next chapter! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »