Reviews for The Exception
R. K. Iris chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Very well written and highly relatable. I haven't come across olivier and buccaneer, and I really enjoyed my first of this pairing. Thank you.
R. K. Iris.
Miss Mungoe chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
There IS a shocking lack of Olivier/Buccaneer considering the dynamic they had in the series, but oh this was lovely and a joy to find! I know it's been a good long while since you wrote this, but for a desperate shipper who just recently stumbled over this series and fell head over heels for this pairing, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who liked the idea of these two.

I love the way you handled Olivier in this; it's honest and heartbreaking but it's true to her character and I really commend you for that. I also really enjoyed how you managed to convey some thoughts on the different sides of her, that she's not just the Major General of Briggs but a woman also, while still keeping her in character. And the allusions to what they had were wonderful and it added enough romance to keep this from becoming too heartbreaking to handle.

I don't know if you'll see this review or if you're still active, but thank you, from the bottom of my desperate shipping heart, for writing this.
SparkyCasper chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh i actually had tear! Breaks my heart but lovely written x
I agree this couple neeeeeeeeeeeeeeds more shippers!
janeway74656kat chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
sad, but nice too.
Olivier Mira chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great story! I don't ever think of Olivier and Buccaneer as love interests really (or not serious ones) but I do think that they have an EXTREMELY deep friendship that you portray wonderfully in this story while remaining true to Olivier's character. Well done!
falltimestar chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Made me cry.
I feel like the only person who ships them.
Thank you for writing this, it's perfect.
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I ship these two, you did a wonderful job of showing a possible romance while staying true to her personality. Well done indeed.
xFullmetalSoulx chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very in character. I like it. :)
Violetlight chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Interesting little story. It's hard to accomplish something meaningful in so few words. You've definately done so here. While I prefer Olivier/Miles myself, you definately bring up an interesting alternative possibility. Good job!