Reviews for Mary Anne's Stressful Month
Why chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
All of these stories have the same storyline and the chapters are as bland as the titles. Just rename all of them as 'Mary Sue Anne' because that is what they ARE. Seriously stop writing so many fanfic and just focus on one story that you can write. Your writing isn't bad, you just don't have many original ideas to make actual stories with.
Wow chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
This shit is insulting to people who self harm!
FonzFan82 chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
I saw the other chapters you posted. I especially enjoyed the ending you had up here. I think you should do more Mary Anne and Kristy stories like this more often. I did miss Cam in this story.
FonzFan82 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
I read this when it was first up but I decided to review when I had time. Maybe you could have Stacey in a chapter with Mary Anne and give her tips on diabetes. It was an idea I had when I saw this but I thought I'd mention this.
gege reese chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
holy tamoly...wow
FonzFan82 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
I'm still enjoying this story all the way through. Can't wait for more!
demiboo chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
keep writing please
FonzFan82 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I like the story so far. I was wondering why Kristy didn't invite Mary Anne to the party with the rest of the club. It didn't sound right to me. I read this story when you posted this first chapter in my Inbox the other day but I thought I would leave a review here instead. I'll e - mail the errors instead if that makes sense. I didn't like changes you had for Mary Anne though. I thought her dad would say something about the highlights in her hair plus the belly shirt. Maybe you could do that in ch 4.

I hope you can have Kristy and Mary Anne friends again somewhere in this story since I always liked them together instead of not speaking together like you did with ch 3. I hope they will start speaking again sooner or later. I liked what you did with Logan telling Kristy to stop talking rude about Mary Anne. Way to go, Logan!