Reviews for Mary Anne's Stressful Month
Queen of Spiritual chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
I saw the other chapters you posted. I especially enjoyed the ending you had up here. I think you should do more Mary Anne and Kristy stories like this more often. I did miss Cam in this story.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
I read this when it was first up but I decided to review when I had time. Maybe you could have Stacey in a chapter with Mary Anne and give her tips on diabetes. It was an idea I had when I saw this but I thought I'd mention this.
gege reese chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
holy tamoly...wow
Queen of Spiritual chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
I'm still enjoying this story all the way through. Can't wait for more!
demiboo chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
keep writing please
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I like the story so far. I was wondering why Kristy didn't invite Mary Anne to the party with the rest of the club. It didn't sound right to me. I read this story when you posted this first chapter in my Inbox the other day but I thought I would leave a review here instead. I'll e - mail the errors instead if that makes sense. I didn't like changes you had for Mary Anne though. I thought her dad would say something about the highlights in her hair plus the belly shirt. Maybe you could do that in ch 4.

I hope you can have Kristy and Mary Anne friends again somewhere in this story since I always liked them together instead of not speaking together like you did with ch 3. I hope they will start speaking again sooner or later. I liked what you did with Logan telling Kristy to stop talking rude about Mary Anne. Way to go, Logan!