Reviews for The Spirit Maiden's Choice
ColetteJH chapter 23 . 5/21
Hello, I enjoyed this a lot... I'm new to the ship of this but I like it.

I drew a picture of a scene from the fanfic, I hope you'll go look and forgive my poor drawing skills.

art/Dancing-in-Skyloft-534472949?ga_submit_new10%253A1432237635
Niera Gem chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
You should totally make a sequel to this where Ghirahim comes back. I can't stand not knowing what their child's like...could she be goth...? Just a thought. This is by far the best ZeldaXGhirahim fanfic I've read and let me tell you, THERE ARE A LOT OUT THERE! So, keep up the good work if you write a sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I love skyward fics. I find them much more intresting. Maybe it's because of the ecentricity of Girahim.
Lauren Chamberlain chapter 23 . 11/2/2013
OH MY GOG THAT WAS SO AMAZING I'M CRYING!
HazelGamerEyes chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
Aww, this was a very nice ending. Your use of present tense was well done. In fact, the whole chapter, and overall story, was very well written.

I like how the new sheikah is similar to the older versions of Impa (like the one in Oracle of Seasons, if memory serves correctly). Zelda's last conversation with Ghirahim was real sweet, too.

Congratulations on ending this story! You should feel proud. _
Cupid T chapter 22 . 10/24/2013
MORE it's sooooo good ;-; I will wait for it
HazelGamerEyes chapter 22 . 10/18/2013
Another well written chapter. You've done a nice job of describing the battle with Demise, and the characters' emotions. Can't wait to see how it ends. :)
Madylyne Hatter chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
By far the best i've read of a Zelda x Ghirahim.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
This getting intense!
HazelGamerEyes chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. The emotion in this, especially during Zelda's past, was very well done. I very much look forward to reading more chapters in the future!
I3POTC chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
This has been one of my favorite ZeldaxGhirahim stories yet, and I can't wait for more chapters! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Love the chapter. Gharhim and link still despise each other. Lol
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
Should of made a lemon scene
ItachiFanGirl185 chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Aura of the demon lord?...OMG ZELDA'S PREGGERS!
ItachiFanGirl185 chapter 18 . 8/2/2013