Reviews for Legacy of Valor: an Always a Ranger Mini Series
Pink Crane chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
A prefect way to end it, I love this story.
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
I loved how it all wrapped up at the end. It was sad to see it finish, but it was good. I love that Beth went home in the end, that her parents were rock solid and the same as they'd always been.

And on the other note, even knowing it was coming before hand, to see it in actual words and posted...I am so sad to see you stop writing fanfics, but I understand why. And I respect it. It's been a wonderful run and I'm looking forward to what comes next for you. Thank you for everything you did for all of us, for this fandom, for helping it to keep going, to make sure that young authors were nutured properly. You are truly a legend Ms. J, and your body of work will always be looked upon fondly.

LOVE YOU!
brankel1 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Love it.
Ryan T. Morris chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Thanks Ms. J for all the great stories over the years. Enjoy your "Retirement!"
r0mantic at heart chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
I'm really sad to hear you won't be writing anymore fanfics. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your imagination and talent with us. Your stories have truly been amazing, and your writing is wonderful and engaging. Hopefully, the idea bug hits you and you come out of writing retirement. Until then, thanks for all the wonderful stories.
Silver Warrior chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
wow. That, was unexpected. Charlie being given a full Ranger's funeral? I mean, Sky was right they don't know what drove Charlie and her team to side with Gruum, but that's still rather big. Though it does seem Sky wasn't comfortable with doing it, just recognizing that it may just need to be done.

when you mentioned in your Impact of Power shots that there would be a big announcement at the end of Legacy of valor, I had a feeling it might be something like this, but its still a shock to read. I mean, I've been reading your work for, what, the last ten years? No other fanfic author I started reading that long ago is still posting, in a continuous fashion like you have been. It feels like the end of an era, honestly. A great era, filled with wonderful stories that invoked powerful emotions. I've watched your writing evolve from the early chapters of Always A Ranger, where I started reading your works, to see the entire series branch out and cover so many aspects of the Rangers' lives in the world you have created.

I do understand the lack of drive for writing. I know all too well how that feels. I still hope to see more work from you, even if its just every now and then, because if you think an idea is stellar then its gotta be phenomenal. Or in the case of the fandom, morphinomenal?

Hope to see you again in these parts someday, whenever that may be. May life treat you well.
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
great story, I like it.
sabina21 chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
good story sorry that this is your last story
brankel1 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Excellent.
jg13145 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Oh Zordon. That was epic. Never saw that coming. Did Charlie do wht I thought she did?
Silver Warrior chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
That.. wow. Charlie really took the most vindictive way she could for a last action in this fight. I gotta wonder if she truly thought of it as scarring them as it will for some time, or if she merely didn't want to be beaten. But yeah, once things were in the open that fight was about as fair as fully morphed Ranger's against Putties. The villains stood no chance.

Still, great chapter and I sincerely hope it doesn't take you long to finish up this wonderful story.
sabina21 chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
good chapter what is going to happen next update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Okay. Loved Always a Ranger. Love most of your work. Hey not everyone's gonna like all of your stuff 100% of the time. Not to be rude. That's just how it goes; but you gotta do what you want from your story and what you think is best for it. And I respect writers who do that. Like you. Anyway... I love this series too. I read in one of your comments that you didn't really watch SPD yet you're doing a great job at capturing the best of that seasons characters. I wish you did a SPD fic. Keep it up.
-Sabz
andyg2525 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
this is great keep it coming
brankel1 chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Excellent. hope none of the Rangers get hurt.