Reviews for 18 Test Case
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
LindsayFrenzy chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
So strange to read a story set where I live, but neat at the same time!
blackandblueangel chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
WOly8
P
oml
tmarie9 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Holy shit Prentiss can take a whole hand?! Damn that's talent!
Pheonix1995 chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
I started to review each story but well I dont have alot of time so will review them all here! I am HOOKED! Seriously, they've all Ive been reading these the last few days. I was reading them in between other books, but Im not any longer :) haha! I should be up to date sooner rather than later :) Cant wait to see what you're planning next for our favorite team/family!

Some of the things I've loved (especially, other wise Id be saying everything) from stories 11 -18:
- Francesca (Shes amazing!)
- Henry (He's gorgeous)
- Hotch (love his sense of humour)
- The team interactions (esp. Morgan and Garcia)
- How real you made Emily, with her struggles about her past :)
- How you're changing things up with Em and JJ swapping roles (Cant wait to see how that plays out! :) )

Cant wait to read more of this series tomorrow! :) :) :) :)
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
"It was not until Dave…uh, Agent Rossi, explained to me on Sunday..." Ah! So it started here? Nice subtle hint ;)
Secrets For Sale chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
JJ that she had better be careful or else she's going to be looking for a new career. You did an excellent job."Hey! I'm back again, sorry for disappearing for so long.

Relieved that the target is not JJ. Woo, JJ picturing about their little peanut is so heartwarming, just like how Emily pictured Henry when he learning to ride a bike!

Now, old married couple started to act like each other, by throwing themselves down the stairs one. Haha

"By the way, you do know there's a peephole in the door, right?"

Emily smiles. "I was hungry. Thought it was dinner."

JJ chuckles and gives her a kiss. "What the hell am I going to do with you?"

"With me? You were the one running off to play in the stairwell."

ADORABLE!

Ooh, some creepy first love huh.

Between JJ and Emily, I starting to think that they are having a competition about who will get the most injuries award. Haha ;) JJ had better be careful or else she's going to be losing her job as a media liaison. Emily did an excellent job during the press conference, especially how she handled Rossi's hardcore fans.

The Mitchell Reese's card reminds me of the infamous serial killer, Zodiac and Jack the Ripper, who both wrote to the police too. Another killer that got away. You are so full of surprises! Hope the Mitchell Reese will appear again sometime in your future stories ;) Like always, good job! *thumbs up*
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Well Done
chawkchic chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
Damn. Someone to stalk them later. Hope the in vitro worked so something happy came out of this time.
srhittson chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
Can they please catch him in a later story? I don't like that he is out there and can choose another victim at anytime.
DarXe chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
Ya know ... ya could have ended with the doctor's visit. Just sayin'! LOL
DarXe chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
My little ones call this movie "the head throwing movie" ... LOL Excellent so far.
Leather2Lace chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
excuse the language, but can u say mind fuck? lol this was a good read but you ARE planning on a sequel RIGHT? question though, who was the one they let get away?
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
I can't believed you ended it like that...they have to find the bad guy!
Crazy Heart 101 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012