Reviews for Blinded
dere2shoujo chapter 10 . 3/31
hnngh.. matoba-sama called tanuma with his first name. you give us a little service, aren't you? good job.. unexpectedly, I kind of loves that matoba's flirty/pervy scene. I hope he do it more to kaname-kun (fufufu...).
dfaradisa chapter 10 . 3/31
hehehe I'm so happy X). I haven't read it/ch.10, I want to save it and read it when going to sleep (its so precious..). Thank you so much
TulipHead76 chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Well, I don't really have anything else to say other than this story is amazing, it feels like something that would actually happen. I look forward to the next update!
Twinss R chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Noooooooooooo, everything's messed uuuup, everything's so hopeleeeess! ; _ ;
Takiiii! ; _ ;
W-what is going to happen now?! Where is Natsume? WHAT WILL THAT OTHER PERV DO TO MY PRECIOUS TANUMA?!
Coughcough w-well... ; _ ;
I... I really do hope you'll update soon... Seriously, this is too much of a cliffhanger! ; _ ;
Twinss R chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
AGH I KNEW IT! THAT PERVERT! I KNEW HE'D TAKE MY PRECIOUS TANUMA! coughcough sdkjfhskj okay, dude, psh, dude... There will be an instant fave as soon as I finish reading all of the chapters you've uploaded so far. Really... really... wao. *A*
Twinss R chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *screams*
S-so many people are involved, that my one and only precious Kaname is not going to get enough love...! ; - ;
B-but Natsume needs all the help he can get! N-Natsumeeeee...! ; _ ;

Wuaaah, this so interesting, but I so want Natsume to get with Kaname in a sweet, romantic, innocent, painful way, or I don't even know what I want, I'm as confused as the situation is right now, YOU SNEAKY WRITER YOUUU-! Causing your readers such complicated feelings! ; O ; *cries cries*
Hngghhh I need moaaar, but I don't have time right now OH WHY CAN'T I JUST FREEZE TIME?! LSDJFLK
Oh, all those spasms haha, it's awkward I know, but your story is just THAT good! ; u ;
Twinss R chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
OHHHHHHHH MY GOOOD THIS IS SO FCKING GOOD! XD
AJFSDLKHFSDLJHGS I LOVE THIS! THIS IS WHAT I ALWAYS HAD IN MIND! A controlled Natsume, who acts differently towards his friends (ahemTanuma). Oh man... Oh man... I'm reading like a mad man here haha, I really wish to stop, so that I won't reach the last chapter you've uploaded b-but, it's really hard! XD
By the way, in 3rd chapter, you wrote so poetically! xD It was weird, I liked it though. u
hitomi65 chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Nice chapter
dfaradisa chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
welcome back, I miss your story so much :). It's so sad to see natsume hopeless like this, I feel bad for taki but I miss Tanuma so much. I will be waiting for your next update.
Twinss R chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I... I... fck... ; - ;
I just finished reading the first chapter... an ... ; - ;
Really... Really sad.
...

It is really well-written, but that damn nurse, haha, she felt kind of too apathetic in front of Natsume's "dead" body. I think she should be a bit more shocked, or sadder or more indirect to tell his friends the "news".
But it didn't last long, so it doesn't matter.

Ah damn... I feel so empty myself now, that I'm having a hard time expressing how much I liked this first chapter. (will read the rest as soon as I can)
All in all, everyone felt in character (especially Natsume; you literally wrote him perfectly), you used really beautiful expressions and similes, and you did a great job at explaining the sceneries and the emotions of the characters... Really REALLY good job... Well done. :)
dfaradisa chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I don't know and i want to know what matoba see in tanuma but it's good to know that someone anknowledge him. I'm sorry to say," this is not enough for me.. I want to read more and more" I become greedy of this story.
dere2shoujo chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
yay.. i'm so excited to read this chapter, and i was shocked when i read the end part of this chaptr. i know this story will be interesting.. thanks for the update :)
Kurokoko chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
The plot of this fic is amazing. please keep working at it, it's an amazing idea.
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
what nice chapter
Awsomeangel chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Amazing! *Q* please update!