Reviews for Blinded
hitomi65 chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
look nice chapter
papipupelj chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Ouwch. this chapter is full of complicated feels that even my chest manage to burn and my stomach also churns upside down singing the blues making me want to eat ramen to fill it's umhappiness inside! D-;
Ooooh but my hunch was correct! Natsume is definitely totally out of character in the last part and this part definitely confirms me that something is grievously wrong here! :D off to the next chapter now shall we...? :)
papipupelj chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Hmm...Natsume seems a bit out of character in his second part...? I an overly emotional teenager, unlike himself in the anime version. Well, maybe because this is a sign that something's about to happen/ change for Natsume? I will keep reading to find out more :D

And as always, the words you used are nice beautiful and almost poetic :)
papipupelj chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This is beautiful so far. I am enjoying this first part so much. I truly love how all the words you've used in expressing each single actions and emotions portrayed by the characters makes us readers could easily connect with the feelings and thoughts they the characters feel too :)

Only glitch I have is said it is written in first person POV...I dunno maybe I'm just originally sceptic with first persons' POV writings (because the thoughts are usually left out bare and fleshed out for all to see, which doesn't usually agree with my likings most of the time, but...) since I'm more used to third person reading...hmm but because your work really somehow works alright with this soft slice-of-life feels of an anime that I cherish so much, I'll make a pass on this and continue to read a couple more chapters. Will leave reviews on each parts ;-)
dere2shoujo chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
hnngh.. matoba-sama called tanuma with his first name. you give us a little service, aren't you? good job.. unexpectedly, I kind of loves that matoba's flirty/pervy scene. I hope he do it more to kaname-kun (fufufu...).
dfaradisa chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
hehehe I'm so happy X). I haven't read it/ch.10, I want to save it and read it when going to sleep (its so precious..). Thank you so much
TulipHead76 chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Well, I don't really have anything else to say other than this story is amazing, it feels like something that would actually happen. I look forward to the next update!
Twinss R chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Noooooooooooo, everything's messed uuuup, everything's so hopeleeeess! ; _ ;
Takiiii! ; _ ;
W-what is going to happen now?! Where is Natsume? WHAT WILL THAT OTHER PERV DO TO MY PRECIOUS TANUMA?!
Coughcough w-well... ; _ ;
I... I really do hope you'll update soon... Seriously, this is too much of a cliffhanger! ; _ ;
Twinss R chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
AGH I KNEW IT! THAT PERVERT! I KNEW HE'D TAKE MY PRECIOUS TANUMA! coughcough sdkjfhskj okay, dude, psh, dude... There will be an instant fave as soon as I finish reading all of the chapters you've uploaded so far. Really... really... wao. *A*
Twinss R chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *screams*
S-so many people are involved, that my one and only precious Kaname is not going to get enough love...! ; - ;
B-but Natsume needs all the help he can get! N-Natsumeeeee...! ; _ ;

Wuaaah, this so interesting, but I so want Natsume to get with Kaname in a sweet, romantic, innocent, painful way, or I don't even know what I want, I'm as confused as the situation is right now, YOU SNEAKY WRITER YOUUU-! Causing your readers such complicated feelings! ; O ; *cries cries*
Hngghhh I need moaaar, but I don't have time right now OH WHY CAN'T I JUST FREEZE TIME?! LSDJFLK
Oh, all those spasms haha, it's awkward I know, but your story is just THAT good! ; u ;
Twinss R chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
AJFSDLKHFSDLJHGS I LOVE THIS! THIS IS WHAT I ALWAYS HAD IN MIND! A controlled Natsume, who acts differently towards his friends (ahemTanuma). Oh man... Oh man... I'm reading like a mad man here haha, I really wish to stop, so that I won't reach the last chapter you've uploaded b-but, it's really hard! XD
By the way, in 3rd chapter, you wrote so poetically! xD It was weird, I liked it though. u
hitomi65 chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Nice chapter
dfaradisa chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
welcome back, I miss your story so much :). It's so sad to see natsume hopeless like this, I feel bad for taki but I miss Tanuma so much. I will be waiting for your next update.
Twinss R chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I... I... fck... ; - ;
I just finished reading the first chapter... an ... ; - ;
Really... Really sad.

It is really well-written, but that damn nurse, haha, she felt kind of too apathetic in front of Natsume's "dead" body. I think she should be a bit more shocked, or sadder or more indirect to tell his friends the "news".
But it didn't last long, so it doesn't matter.

Ah damn... I feel so empty myself now, that I'm having a hard time expressing how much I liked this first chapter. (will read the rest as soon as I can)
All in all, everyone felt in character (especially Natsume; you literally wrote him perfectly), you used really beautiful expressions and similes, and you did a great job at explaining the sceneries and the emotions of the characters... Really REALLY good job... Well done. :)
dfaradisa chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I don't know and i want to know what matoba see in tanuma but it's good to know that someone anknowledge him. I'm sorry to say," this is not enough for me.. I want to read more and more" I become greedy of this story.