Reviews for All The Stars In The Sky
Horizon Unsheathed chapter 5 . 8/24
this is very good. i hope to see more soon.
orionastro chapter 5 . 5/16
very good story so far , i hope you can update soon. cant hardly wait for the next chapters
SpartanCommander chapter 5 . 4/27
You know I hope the TEC become a major player again in a way that would shock the Advent. Considering the Advent loyalist's were obsessed over revenge and forcefully bringing everyone in the galaxy into the Unity and the Advent Rebels say that this Revenge of there's had corrupted the Unity I can actually picture the Advent Rebels and the Visari rebels actually working with the TEC to get ready to counter attack the Loyalists.

It is possible that the Vasari and Advent rebels could manage to hide a large amount of TEC colonies from being noticed. but I"m not sure if your going to do that.

I do hope you manage to show to the other races the dark side of the Advent how they look down and actually have known animocity of anyone not in the Unity even if their are Advent on their people who have that rare birth defect that prevents them from being in the unity their not even considered citizens at all and tend to be generally shunned.

It would be interesting if one of the Advent Admerals wanted to finish off the TEC once and for all but suddenly found that now the TEC had managed to secure Alliances with the Vasari and the Geth (the homeworld Geth the ones that are more friendly) Then suddenly the Advent now find themselves facing a much stronger enemy than anticipated and due to the alliance the Asari broke with them they got sucked into a war with the TEC a war where the Asari will find that the Advent have no qualms of mind controling entire worlds to force the inhabitance to fight one another and the Tec Responding with powerful extra space Ballistic weapons...You know when you think about it mass relays are function wise is no different from that ballistic launch platform. If the TEC can manage to get their hands on one they could likely figure out all the inner workings or at least enough of it to build their own or to weaponize the Mass Effect relay.
blitzxs chapter 5 . 1/9
Nice chapter. The Advent is really something.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 1/9
DON'T MIND ME, I'M A COMMENT
Aiur chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Very exciting! The Advent were a great choice for a "human" species - familiar but utterly strange to the other species.

The only problem I see merging the continuities is that if the Advent truly dominated the TEC and the Vasari moved on, they should have thousands of colony worlds and thus a much larger industrial base than you have portrayed - perhaps intentionally? Or you could have scaled down the size to better fit the ME universe...

Regardless, this is a fun crossover, and I hope to see more of it!
Rogue Wasteland Wanderer chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
I think the Reapers are the Vasari's ancient enemy and that they gave the Batarian their tech to weaken the Council and Advent for their return.

Are the Advent as a psychic race immune or very resistant to indoctrination?

Anyways I am really eager to see where this story goes. It should be good.
The Fanfic Stealer chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Calling it now: the Vasari ran into the Reapers, who curbstompped them, turned the survivors into husks, and stole their tech. Then they gave crappy versions of their new techs to the Batarians, so that the galaxy would be suitably distabalized when the next cycle starts.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
When is the TEC coming into play?
CelticReaper chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
yay! you updated! :D

so the Council is starting to crack, and the Asari want to strike out on their own, what an interesting twist

update soon please
Adjuster chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Have to ask will this be oc centric or will Shepard be the main character and keep up the good work for this fic it is immensely enjoyable to read
SpecH82 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
finally read all the chapters, so the Asari are going behind the backs of its allies, that's new at least!
A Unity splinter group was fun, should have taken over omega though, instead of playing along with Aria, but that's just me! ;)
SpecH82 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Peace huh... that's so boring, should have burned through the turian colonies like a vengeful demon, hell bent on their destruction and when the massive fleets finally point their collective barrels at pavalen after sweeping away the last defenders, the turians will come around in and/on an unconditional surrender.
SpecH82 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Yeeeees burn their mongrel hides! ;)
karthik9 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look foward to future updates.