Reviews for All The Stars In The Sky
blitzxs chapter 5 . 1/9
Nice chapter. The Advent is really something.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 1 . 1/9
DON'T MIND ME, I'M A COMMENT
Aiur chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Very exciting! The Advent were a great choice for a "human" species - familiar but utterly strange to the other species.

The only problem I see merging the continuities is that if the Advent truly dominated the TEC and the Vasari moved on, they should have thousands of colony worlds and thus a much larger industrial base than you have portrayed - perhaps intentionally? Or you could have scaled down the size to better fit the ME universe...

Regardless, this is a fun crossover, and I hope to see more of it!
Rogue Wasteland Wanderer chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
I think the Reapers are the Vasari's ancient enemy and that they gave the Batarian their tech to weaken the Council and Advent for their return.

Are the Advent as a psychic race immune or very resistant to indoctrination?

Anyways I am really eager to see where this story goes. It should be good.
The Fanfic Stealer chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Calling it now: the Vasari ran into the Reapers, who curbstompped them, turned the survivors into husks, and stole their tech. Then they gave crappy versions of their new techs to the Batarians, so that the galaxy would be suitably distabalized when the next cycle starts.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
When is the TEC coming into play?
CelticReaper chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
yay! you updated! :D

so the Council is starting to crack, and the Asari want to strike out on their own, what an interesting twist

update soon please
Adjuster chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Have to ask will this be oc centric or will Shepard be the main character and keep up the good work for this fic it is immensely enjoyable to read
SpecH82 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
finally read all the chapters, so the Asari are going behind the backs of its allies, that's new at least!
A Unity splinter group was fun, should have taken over omega though, instead of playing along with Aria, but that's just me! ;)
SpecH82 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Peace huh... that's so boring, should have burned through the turian colonies like a vengeful demon, hell bent on their destruction and when the massive fleets finally point their collective barrels at pavalen after sweeping away the last defenders, the turians will come around in and/on an unconditional surrender.
SpecH82 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Yeeeees burn their mongrel hides! ;)
karthik9 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look foward to future updates.
SkyCaptain502 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Yay! You're not dead! Huzzah for the return of the single best Advent-centric Sins/ME crossover on the web!
bh18 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
I get the sense the TEC is involved with the Batarians, only they had the means to mass produce ships like that.
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
The asari are FUCKING USELESS, they plan on turning on the Turians and then the Advent.
I pretty much hate them all so its good to see them stabbing each other in the back.

The Asari are only good on their backs, and running around sleeping with the galaxy instead of improving the attitude of the maidens to stop dancing on tables and focus more on the military is biting in in their blue asses.

INTERESTING update.