Reviews for Remorse
NOPEIMUSTGONGYOLOxD 'Dam' xD
CallMehMali chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
JEYNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CallMehMali chapter 13 . 12/23/2016
PIEEEEEEE 'I know I'm a seventh wheel' Told to Leo by Nemesis, Book 3?, 'I don't want to ruin our friendship, or you and Jason's relationship' Leo: Best friends with Piper and stuff; Piper: girlfriend of Jason and BAMMMM
CallMehMali chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
BiancaxLUKEEE
CallMehMali chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
Thalicooo! "Because I'm going to show you around the nation' if not, I'll be dammed xD
CallMehMali chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
PERCABETH! 'Since you're always planning ahead,'
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
I really hate this book it's really stupid and I don't know why you even have readers they probably are as stupid as you if they are reading this shit
theundyingdead chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
Why does Chaos and his siblings remind me of Lelouch vi Brittania and other characters from code geass. The names are quite similar too. Their descriptions are too similar to be a coincident. Or maybe I'm just paranoid. Ignore this if you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/25/2016
I...I ...I cant speak...its...I'm...I..I'm crying. Why did you do...this? Hazel frank ...I'm gonna kill myself. Its like watching twilight.
brian chapter 26 . 3/21/2016
that was the worst ending
Guest chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
Thaluke
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2015
worst story ever:[
Lilie0107 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I'm sorry, but I can't say that I like this. I know, it's only the first chapter. And I also know that I spund like an as*. But I want to state my honest opinion. The first chapter is boring. I mean, other that it is a typical and cliched betrayal story, you practically did the same for all of the seven. Why bother even writing it? You could've done a different plot for everyone, they could be a little bit similar, but only a little bit. I know that it sounds mean, sorry for that. But don't drop it. Maybe it's not my cup of tea, but it isn' t too bad :)