Reviews for Remorse
theundyingdead chapter 2 . 7/6
Why does Chaos and his siblings remind me of Lelouch vi Brittania and other characters from code geass. The names are quite similar too. Their descriptions are too similar to be a coincident. Or maybe I'm just paranoid. Ignore this if you have no idea what I'm talking about.
I...I ...I cant speak...its...I'm...I..I'm crying. Why did you do...this? Hazel frank ...I'm gonna kill myself. Its like watching twilight.
brian chapter 26 . 3/21
that was the worst ending
C
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
b
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2015
Thaluke
Guest chapter 26 . 11/21/2015
worst story ever:[
Lilie0107 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I'm sorry, but I can't say that I like this. I know, it's only the first chapter. And I also know that I spund like an as*. But I want to state my honest opinion. The first chapter is boring. I mean, other that it is a typical and cliched betrayal story, you practically did the same for all of the seven. Why bother even writing it? You could've done a different plot for everyone, they could be a little bit similar, but only a little bit. I know that it sounds mean, sorry for that. But don't drop it. Maybe it's not my cup of tea, but it isn' t too bad :)
Jade chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
Gea is Kronos's MOTHER. His Wife's Rhea. Gea is married tlo the Sky.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/20/2015
WTF!?I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT! -O :O :-* -O :O :-*
magic chapter 26 . 3/16/2015
oh gods!why...?not percy, i wanted him to live...but ur story was great!sometimes a tragedy is the cycle comes to an end one day and there be happiness. nice ideas...
inutilis notitia chapter 26 . 3/1/2015
Sooo... This may be so late and you probably won't read this but, I believe some of these things are from Code Geass? Especially the end. "I... destroy worlds... create worlds..." Lelouch in Code Geass spoke those words as he "died." Anyways, you probably already know this. Great story anyways.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Why is Harry Potter Tragedy?
Monquez god of tides chapter 13 . 9/18/2014