Reviews for One More
The best!:) :0
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Are they part Rabbit :}
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Yes...yes I liked it...who wouldn't want to have sex with HIM?
Sehrezad chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Brilliant!

"You're not gonna surprise sex me again are you?" She called out hesitantly. :D:D:D

I need more sexytimes with those two. :)
Remka chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love your fics! You wrote some for Emma/Jefferson and Emma/August; please write one rated M fic between Graham/Emma. I ship Emma with anyone but Graham is sooo hot xD
SLopez chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Smutty Emma/August give me all the kinds of hots, when it's amazingly written! So, thanks for sharing! :)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow, really hot, sexy and cute August is so sexy and naughty! My type of boy. You have made me a fan of this pairing!
evincis chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Love it. Love it . Love it. I always avoid too explicit scenes between characters of OUAT. Not that I have a problem reading sex scenes but Fairy tails are still kind of innocent in my head. Stupid hen? But this one was brilliant. Very good job and It was enough in character to be realistic. Please write more of those; Emma and August are cute, hot, perfect together. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Love it and we really do share a wavelength, you'll see if I finish editing things tonight ;)
snarkysweetness chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Damn, I thought I was logged in, that last one was me :)
Jo chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Woooow that was the hottest August/Emma fic I have read! You had me drooling all over the place! It's too bad the show isn't on cable because to see this would've been so sexy and unf. Do write more! :)
Holly chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh my god... This was fucking brilliant. The best sex scenes of August/Emma I've read so far! That was beautiful, well done. If only OUAT was on HBO we'd have no problem seeing a scene like this. Damn it all. August/Emma are so fucking hot.
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was the hottest story I've read about these two in a while. Plz plz plz continue? I absolutely love this. Your such an amazing writer, and I can see these two acting this way. I hope I see more august/Emma from you )