Reviews for Cats Don't Direct
manuelmusical14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Enjoying it so far
WordNerb93 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
OH MY GOSH! I KNOW THIS STORY! IT'S ON THE UNOFFICIAL FANSITE FOR CATS DON'T DANCE!

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!
MajorTomLives chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Yeah... this was on the Cat's Don't Dance fansite way back when. I surely hope you're the same author... and if you are, why wouldn't you post the entire story? No sense in waiting to update if the whole thing is finished...

Also, not looking to throw around filmmaker credentials or anything, but you don't seem to understand what an Assistant Director does. They basically yell at everyone on set to get back to work so that the director only has to meet with the AD, heads of departments (such as the DoP and Gaffer) and work with the actors. And back in the 1930s/40s, this wasn't even the case.

And CDs? Really? 1939, people. If you're introducing CDs, Danny is one old cat indeed.
Bowl of Holy Water chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Why have all of the characters made such an uncharacteristic jump from proletarian (possibly plebeian) to patrician? I understand the idea of wealth, but such a sudden change of character seems uncanny.
Especially since a number of them seem to have become vain and quite ostentatious in their tastes.

Your grammar is satisfactory.

The references are glaringly obvious.

You called me an idiot.
Goml you shotacon scrub.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Is your name Indy or Chris Silva? Because this story was posted by them years ago on the Unofficial Cats Don't Dance fansite. If your name is not Indy or Chris Silva, you've copyrighted their work and called it your own. Good job, I say, very well done.