Reviews for Moved By Light
Lilac Gemani chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Aawww, cute! I think Link understands that Midna cares about him more, and that's why he sticks with her. He knows he could defeat her, he knows she needs him, he knows she cares about him, so he sticks with her. He's loyal to her. He helps her, and she helps him. She just doesn't know it.
Laluzi chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Oh, wow. You did a wonderful job with this. Midna's undergoing a lot of character development at this point - you start to see it after the Goron Mines, but it really comes to a head after Morpheel - and you caught her self-reflection very well. And she's a tough POV to pull off, but you've nailed it. I'm glad I found this fic!
Fanbuscus chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This is amazing. You perfectly captured Midna's personality. And I agree, most fanfictions show Midna being to nice to Link.
Bless your face. If you sneezed during this reveiw, bless you. Peace off. Boop!
DragonflyxParodies chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
LOL this is awesome. I love how you wrote Midna's character-it's great!
She's like Neloth. (Sorry, Skyrim reference). A terrible person, but you still love them to bits. I like how you hit on that so well.
TwilighttheWolf chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
So cute! And such intricate wording, by far the best LOZ I've seen on this section! I love MidnaxLink! Such a sweet coupling!

Sincerely,

*.:Twilight the Wolf:.*
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That fits really well with how I've always seen Midna. Annoying at first, then helpful, and finally downright awesome. Nice introspective.
Cstan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was a surprisingly deep and thorough characterisation of Midna. I liked the flashback in which she used the same phrase as Zant. Gold.

Your writing style was superb and I didn't catch any mistakes. I could feel Midna's contempt for herself and her situation as well as her conflicting emotions regarding the "light dwellers".

See you.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nice- I really enjoyed it!
Alucard chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You did a great job! Please write more.
Katia0203 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You did a great job presenting Midna's personality! Wasn't too nice, wasn't too mean, and you did it through such a sad, panicked point in the game. Wonderful!