Reviews for A bit of a shock
musme chapter 68 . 3/24
I love it very much!
Lover of gays chapter 67 . 12/18/2014
Love the whole story :)
Guest chapter 68 . 12/12/2014
So loved reading this fic. I've enjoyed every bit of it. This has become one of my favorites. Than you for sharing.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/12/2014
So loved reading this fic. Enjoyed every bit. This has become one of my many favorites. Thank you for sharing it.
Karenza chapter 68 . 12/11/2014
It took me two days of non-stop reading to get it done but I read the whole story plus the extras. I loved every moment of it and was not for one second bored. It was amazingly well written and I loved the entire series. The way you wrote the characters, I could imagine them saying that on the show. You are an amazing author and I will be following you for any future stories. I will also be favouriting both you and this story. I look forward to any future publications of yours, TTFN - K xx P.S sorry if this sounds really formal :P
kurosakiami01 chapter 67 . 11/17/2014
Ohhh this was just lovely! I was very intrigued with the summary, and then I started reading and I couldn't seem to stop. Actually, I was up until 2am before I decided to stop, and what happened during the night? I dreamt about it! Seriously! I'm not lying! And this morning the only thing I could think of was finishing xD. It took me a couple of hours... but here I am! And I'm glad, so glad I've read it! :)
Thank you for your hard work!
maygan chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Chapter 16 is really interesting Derek and Spence well things are definitely going to be a little awkward.
maygan chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Just finished the first chapter it was good can't wait to read the other 67 should be interesting in what turns this story will take don't ya think. Hmmm.
Blufirewing chapter 68 . 10/22/2014
I so meant yo review multiple times before now but ended up forgetting in my eagerness to get to the next chapter. This was so adorable and so awesome.
Detailslady chapter 49 . 10/12/2014
Hey,

You mentioned Spencer not getting back from work until after nine because the killer's activity taking place at night. Not sure if it would be before/after daylight savings time in the time of the year that this chapter is set, but Arizona is 3-4 hours behind DC time, so it would just *barely* be dark if the sun has set at all by 9pm DC time. It might make more sense if you had him coming home after midnight from that perspective and would probably fit well with the plot point that he was staying at work too late and over-doing it.
WVgirl chapter 41 . 10/11/2014
Hey,

I can clearly tell that you're not America as the characters speak like they're from England (slang-wise,) which is a little distracting, but when you have one character correcting another about the location of Washington, DC and saying it's in Maryland, that's a little more than distracting. The city of Washington is in DC, aka the District of Columbia, and it's not a part of any state, let alone Maryland.
sbrock777 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Very nice start I love it. Can't wait to read more
Shannon chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
I love that you made his dog a pitbull :) I have one and she is the sweetest dog I've ever met. She's also thinks she's a lapdog. She really isn't lol.
Rachel Garber chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
I wanted to reread this sweet sexy story that is until I was reminded of how much I've grown to hate Garcia. I can't imagine why this sick bitch thinks her coworkers' private lives are any of her fucking business. Miss I have no respect for your boundaries Garcia is aside from the unsubs that I really can't stand.
Brinohms chapter 68 . 4/24/2014
This was an amazing story. I was moved to tears and laughter. So well written and about LOVE more than sex.