Reviews for A bit of a shock
Gubefan1980 chapter 34 . 8/21
Geez I forgot this is 64 chapters long, it's after midnight on this side of the pond, although I know it's early morning for you. Great chapter, sexy story, glad they got it all out, great so far, I really enjoyed this at the first go round. And the second and now the third but I have to get some sleep.
Gube1980 chapter 33 . 8/21
wow I thought this was another confrontation, I thought it was a story with some slutty women who were ridiculing Derek, this is upsetting, but Spencer had to find out.
Gubefan1980 chapter 27 . 8/21
That was great, I hate the way they grill him, nice time coming up I hope, all that whining geez.
Gubefan1980 chapter 25 . 8/21
Wow that was so cute, I loved the kiss "thing" that was so Spencer what a rotten life he has had
Gubefan1980 chapter 22 . 8/21
aww that was so sweet, and I think I remember what happened to hotel reservations, hoo ha. Glad baby daddy is happy. though of course I knew that already
Gubefan1980 chapter 21 . 8/21
Awww I forgot that Derek slept over, can't wait for next chapter, this is so good, yes I'm reading for third time and glad to be able to comment.
Gubefan1980 chapter 20 . 8/21
Wowee, loved this chapter, I'm not and never will be a fan of Garcia, I just don't like her at all, but glad that we got that out of the way. I can't recall if
Derek gets on the BAU or not.
Gubefan1980 chapter 18 . 8/21
I love this chapter, well now poor Derek has to face Des, "makes face, what a bitch"
Gubefan1980 chapter 17 . 8/21
awww that was a sweet chapter, love how Derek steps up to the plate immediately.
Gubefan1980 chapter 16 . 8/21
My poor boys, victims of this vicious writer's sorry ass "sense of humor" no that was good, loved the suspense, and that made it so realistic, Derek having those "wet dreams" although poor Spencer being all alone, and of course I know what comes next with Des
Gubefan1980 chapter 14 . 8/21
/at first I didn't want to read mpreg, then I realized that was no more unrealistic as the writers actually allowing them to be a couple on the show, and it's been fun. Spencer stood up for himself, you go girl, love his snappy comebacks.
Gubefan1980 chapter 13 . 8/21
I'm kind of surprised that Garcia didn't figure out a way to find out what Derek looks like, I mean seriously, tech analyst falling down on the job. Glad everyone is there for him.
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 8/21
Well, let's see how things go, forgot a lot of things on this story, but it has been awhile.
Gubefan1980 chapter 11 . 8/21
Yeah, I really can't stand her mouth, she is a mess, totally unprofessional, she would get fired for that in the real BAU. Nice that Morgan notices how close the team is with each other.
Gubefan1980 chapter 10 . 8/21
I hate that Reid's sperm donor is such a bastard, and great making him the one who passes the gene, whoo hoo you go Spencer. Love Diana dear old Mom