Reviews for Conversations with a Mecha Named Joe
Bubel chapter 11 . 10/1/2006
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE
R. Milo chapter 11 . 7/13/2004
Well, I have to say this is some of the best writing I have seen on this site. Your writting style is so fluid, thats what I love about first person. You can really get in touch with how the characters feel and what they really thing. I love this story, and I can't wait for the next chapters. Thank you for your reviews, and yes, you can use both of my A.I. related stories for your site.

-Raven Erin
unknown one chapter 11 . 6/3/2004
YEY ANOTHER CHAPIE! YOUHOUYOU! GO YOU!
the anomaly chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read, a.i or no. it has made me want to watch a.i again, despite the fact that i've watched it at least about 4 times already. great writing style, moving dialogue, interesting characters (sister chiffon :P). please continue to update soon! i (and i am sure other readers too) are waiting for the following chapters to come...
you've made joe come to life in this story, and i think i could hear him speak out of my computer screen and feel his green-beryl eyes staring out of nowhere into nowhere. but although i like the way you portray his thoughts in his facial features/movements/speech, i wonder why you write that he was innocent and earnest...but maybe that was when he was "younger" and not seen too much of the evil of the world there. and being a mecha, he was built only for one purpose but still retained the gentle demanour of the man he was modelled after.
keep up the wonderful work and continue to bring the green-eyed mecha to life for readers...
Heather Young chapter 10 . 2/2/2004
This is probably my favourite "A.I." fiction on this site. I really like the snapshot style, it makes the stories more realistic somehow. I think Joe is espesially well written, staying true to his character in the movie. I would really like to see some more of these!
la JazzFish I have an account I just never log in chapter 10 . 12/26/2003
::chews on you:: Nifty! Well written, good points on "real" life (fanatically hypocritical Christians), in character Joe, and all sorts of other fun goodies (and I am loving the references). Yay for you.
JAZ
Jamie L. Vaughan chapter 10 . 12/15/2003
I have only just recently had the pleasure of viewing A.I. which I think is one of the best sci-fi movies in recent years. Of course like many other fans of the movie, my favorite character is Joe. So when I saw this fic I knew I had to read it. You are an extremely talented writer. You really hit on all the key points of Joe's personality. I could actually hear him talking in my head as I read your dialog. When I am able to find the time I will definately check out more of your fics as I patiently wait for you to come back and update this one. So until then...
Arrivederci,
~ JLV ~
M. Gardner chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
This is great! I wish I could write like that, it seems like my way of thinking to myself- Cecie's narration, that is.

Keep the AI writing up!
Siren6 chapter 9 . 8/1/2003
YAY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! Please update again soon! I love Cecie and Joe's relationship.
HeathDiva chapter 8 . 3/21/2003
You are quite the little AI diva, aren't you? You'd enjoy my best guy friend Joe..he has a RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUS resemblance to Jude Law and..um..his name is Joe, so I always call him Gigolo Joe..of course, he rocked the AI costume at Halloween...anyway, GREAT STORIES! Please read my Signs ones sometime! :0
Pazu7 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
This is an elaborate and clever tale. I am glad I stopped by and took the time to cheack out your work and, knowing now it is part of a larger series of work, I will gave to read more. I like the smooth contrast of the religeous/philosophoical elements of the tale with the carnal aspects of life in Rouge and the observations about make about Jesus' assocations are perfect. You use a lot of subtle references and your "Easter Egg" notes make me wonder what else I missed.

Thank you.
quackers chapter 7 . 1/7/2003
I can't believe I didn't say anything before (I thought I did but apparently I didn't) Love your style of writing and I can't wait to hear more and Cecie and Joe! _ This is great, plz keep it up!
Nahoa chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
That was a great story you know if you know the right people you can go into the movie buiessness.

GOOD LUCK _~
NO PENNAME AVAILABLE chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
Very good I do think it seems sad that noone had ever given Joe a present,I hope you keep working on this picked a very Christmassy chapter title,by the way don't worry about the Main Story title.
NO PENNAME AVAILABLE chapter 4 . 11/20/2002
Another great chapter I am glad you decided to this is a prequel to many of your other stories I think you should keep working on it since it often provides great background for your other stories.