Reviews for Black and White
cheyenne1107 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
I really like ur story r u planning on continuing it
evee chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
NOOO why did you stop? D: it's amazing! Please keep on writing! I love this story! Can't wait to so see what happens next! C:
Dana Liserio chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
I think its really good and i hope you keep wrighting so i can read the ending. Its amazing how you can put so much feeling into these characters. I hope one day i can be a amazing wrighter like you.
MamaSam99 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Please start making more chapters for this story again. I'd like to know what happens, please?
Svenka chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
This was beautiful! Why did you stop?
s0ulmatch3r chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
NOOOOOOOO I WANT MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
BlaqBeast chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
I really like this story as well / It's so original it pains me to have to wait for more chapters OTL
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
I just nearly punched a wall because there is not enough of the fic on this website
Jewelz Experimental chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Please... Continue! If you don't I will cry forever! D": This is such an amazing fanfic can't wait for the next chapter! :")
Similing-chesire chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
please keep writing this story,is just so cute
misstirius chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Love the concept! Can't wait to read the rest :D
WarAngel24 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
I love your story! It's sweet!
EvansLuver14 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Awe poor Maka, I feel for her. This was a good chapter :) I look forward to the next update.
young dawn chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
You definitely got me hooked into this story . It's an interesting concept to play around with, though, admittedly, I took it to be more metaphorical than literal. But, either way, it certainly shows promise, and I can't wait for Tsubaki to put Soul in his place. Nice work. :)
Kountry101 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013