Reviews for Center of the Hive
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
BLOODY HELL!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Severus seems to be a good au
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
That's a first :)
ORKCHILD chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
would it not have been Bill who taught Ron about wards not Charlie.
doeeyesflyer17 chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Awesome. So I can't wait to see what all you come up with and I know it will be very interesting.
Charlie0925 chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
I am LOVING this fic and so happy that I found it, cannot wait to read more!

I'm not liking Bill at the moment though. How could he just leave Harry after mating with him? I get that he doesn't know about the baby and that the whole episode was odd and worrying for him, plus there's Flur to consider, but to just take off like that, nope sorry, not good, that was a crappy move on his part in my book! ;o)
Cerucci chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Aww I would really like it if you continue this story. It's really good.
dreamjanus chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Like the idea so far, but please find another way to write it, most phones have crap word processing programs and they tend to be limited, either in spell check or overall length limits.

I personally type on my tablet (cheap tablet $79), my TV android ($79) or my computer, which I got several years ago from a friend who found it after it had been trashed (instead of recycled) by a large company in my city.
I keep my writing files on a small (4gb) USB dongle that way it can easily transfer between the three devices I use. I also have it backed up weekly.
Love Faith Embers chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
What's happening? This chapter doesn't make sense to me...
Nekoka6069 chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
O.o
Padfootette chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
ilovebdt2012 chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
I'm confused the last chapter Ron went with Harry to the chamber and the hospital was fine
KelseyHeart chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
cant wait till next update
Philosophical quetzalcoatl chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
whaaaa I don't get it what is with second year ron
Vampera chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I believe you updated the wrong story, shouldn't this chapter be in All The Queens Men.