Reviews for The Underground
PessimistGirl chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
Wow, this is a trip down memory lane
SunshineWitch91 chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
I adore this story. I really hope you'd consider picking it up again. It has the right amount of mature nature for the audience. This is one of the best stories I've read about The Barrows. Do you know there is actually a category for the book as well? It's all very vague there.
AmazingGrace chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
Adorable! I hope you're considering adding to it. I'd love to read more.
Sondash4Ever chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
Whoa, I thought Nally was a girl... Screw that, I freakin' LOVE THIS STORY!
Sondash4Ever chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
SEXUAL HARASSMENT!
CeciliawillsayHYPER chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
Amazing story, you write very well! I really hope you have not given up on this story because I truly adore it!
PessimistGirl chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Woah. It's been forever since I was on here. So long I actually forgot the password to my account hahaha. So... I guess you abandoned this story? That's a shame. I liked it so much, too.
Laweren chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Awh Yet again, this is super duper cute!
I love it more and more! sad that theres only one more chapter...
Laweren chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Awh!
ADORABLE... it's overflowing... :O
I love it! I really do!

Keep it up, I love your story, it's so... It's like the sequel that never happened. :O
Laweren chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
AWHHH!

I'm having a fangirling moment...
:D

Seriously. This is SUPER cute
And AWESOME TOO! 3 keep it up!
Neverending Daydreams chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Just watched the moooooviiiiiieeeee. Had to read faaaaaanfiiiiiictiiiiiioooon.
And this one was superb. Hope that it really isn't dead and I'll be able to read more. I'll probably end up trying to write a drabble or two myself, but this. was. adorable. I love Spilletty. Sounds like spaghetti though... Hm.

*insert ADD disclaimer here*
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
gr8 story! Spiller/ Arrietty is the best couple are they going to get married in the city?
Silvrechan chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Love this fic I know you haven't updated in a while, but pleeeeeease, can we have an update? *puppy dog eyes*
queenspace chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I love how cute they are together and how you portrayed Spiller as a loyal true warrior. I hope you update, it's really good. :D
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
This is such a nice story! Please continue updating if possible.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »