Reviews for Together
SeannysMom chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
Very good story ! Interesting and sweet. Thank you
Carl34 chapter 20 . 12/12/2012
I really enjoyed the story and how you conclude the story arc regarding Beckett's mother. It was believable and not contrived. Good job.
Chkgun93 chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
I liked your ending to the capture. He was thrown in jail, instead of letting walk free. Thank you for continuing with this great story.
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
a chapter seeing them a few years later would be nice
fbobs chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
I've been here for all 20 chapters. Loved every word of it. Ya done good!
lkwill39 chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
I thought it was great! Enjoyed it!
phnxgrl chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
Great chapter! I loved the annual Castle Sand Builders Extraordinaire with Rick and Alexis. I loved how Kate told Rick the news of Bracken's arrest for murder. Please continue
RoninBlackwing chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
I just found this story today and I am already looking forward to the next chapter. I think the way you have them handling "The Case" is probably the best one they can, given who the Dragon is and the fact that you had them establish a degree a separation from the investigation, which is helping them stay off the radar. I have read a number of post-Always fics, some are still going like yours, others are at the wrap up stage and then there are the ones that finished before the new season even started, and I can honestly say that this fic is exactly what I was looking for this entire time - it has them working on their relationship and dealing with "The Case" in an effective manner without putting themselves in direct danger. A lot of the post-Always stories had them take on the Dragon head on, which a bit unrealistic but I suppose the authors were looking to make those more action oriented stories and they handled their stories that way intentionally. Like I said I like your approach a lot and I will definitely be staying with this fic until it's conclusion.
CastleCrazie chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Good idea Kate! You were meant to be a scary ass cop-that puts the fear of god into murderers. And Castle is meant to be Tonto-with his ear to the ground-listening for the pounding of horse hooves. Best duo since the Thin Man series.
lkwill39 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter! Thought poor Rick was gonna have a heart attack!
Chkgun93 chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Awesome update; Thank you.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
Waiting is the worst. Maybe they will be surprised and the FBI, or some other organization, will have been working on this with out knowing it was the same case, and their files will fill in the blanks.

One can hope anyway, but I suspect you have something much more dramatic and interesting than that.
CastleCrazie chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
You did not disappoint me. The continuing saga that you have created is so very believable. Like how Alexis comes across in the previous chapters. I'm behind on some of my FF reading. Don't want to miss your updates.
lkwill39 chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter!
Chkgun93 chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
A most excellent update, but way too short.

Thank you.