Reviews for Reflection
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 14 . 8/1
Omg! Aw so cute please more i love this i need more! It's not a want it's need at this point!
XRaiderV1 chapter 14 . 7/29
well done. very well done.
JessicaHale19 chapter 14 . 7/27
Hi. I really hope that you will keep updating this story. I just watched the movie and was hoping to find a story like yours. It was very impressive how you infused humanity into an alien who could not speak a human language. I am excited to see where you take this story from here.
Castalle chapter 14 . 7/6
I've been following this story since it started, and I absolutely adore it and your excellent writing, but I hope you get well, that's what counts! Wishing you the best for your health
EMma chapter 14 . 7/2
Wow. Just like...WOW. I found this this morning and I'm just in complete shock over how blown away I am by this. It's so, so unbelievable lovely. The way you managed to keep people's interest despite the lack of verbal communication between the two for 11 chapters was masterful. Well done doesn't even cover it.
LuxAeterna11 chapter 14 . 6/16
YES! The moment I've been waiting for! Amazing and sooo worth the wait! I eagerly await the next chapter!
Slow-burn was slow. Why do I picture David in ythe background recording this for'science'
Xarine chapter 12 . 6/8
This review is about chapter 14.
Ok, I think this is a better review than the previous one. I wanted to take me the time to re read this chapter.
The first part of the chapter, I like how you describe the chain of thoughts of Elizabeth, when She is wondering why Olunnhar was gone.
It's amazing how You show us the Elizabeth's despair, when She is looking for him
Ah...what can I said or write about the end. I think is the best chapter's end that I have ever read so far.
I wonder how Olunnhar is going to react.
Congratulations, You are a very talented writer.
bijouxnoirs chapter 14 . 6/5
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Nikkette chapter 14 . 6/5
Glad to see you've updated! I really loved this chapter. You're really good at creating a sense of urgency and panic in your writing, I really felt like I had to dash from my computer and go save a depressed alien, lol

I was wondering whether or not you'd turn Elizabeth and Olunhaar's relationship into something romantic, and I guess now I've finally got my answer. I wouldn't have minded either way if they stayed friends, but I'm very interested to see how you're going to let them progress throughout the story.

Great job on this chapter, it was a really fun read and I can't wait until the next one :)
I really like this story and am glad you updated.-Ana
NuclearMetallity chapter 14 . 6/5
Nyannn, my dear .
It was so long... but I was very, very patient. And now I see this is worth it. The chapter is scary and depressive, just like a movie part would be. I really was afraid you've decided to kill Ollunhar. Special thanks to you for the realistic description of Elizabeth's thought chain from the guess to the actions. I can imagine what it might cost her to fight her fear. When she kissed Ollunhar, I made a loud kawai noise. My patience has come to end :) as I can't wait to read about his reaction.
called by the wind chapter 14 . 6/4
Yes! All i can say is that the wait was definitively worth it!
Aizawa Mei chapter 14 . 6/3
This chapter was intense, ate nails reading. I wonder how will react Olunnhar
amberreed69 chapter 14 . 6/3
Right now I have walking pneumonia; and still, as soon as I got the notification that you had posted a new chapter i was reading it. As usual you leave me gasping for more, nice cliff hanger. I can't belle she kissed him! What will be do?! Wonderful chapter, can't wait for more!