Reviews for Reflection
Thus is a wonderful story. Please continue with it.
Bitter Vanilla chapter 1 . 7/18
I truely love your story!And I am waiting patiently for you update:-)You know,I can wait,but please don't abandon it.
AngelesPG chapter 13 . 6/8
Please do not abandon it, I really love your story, you can follow it even if you delay in updating
horsehugger chapter 14 . 5/23
With the release of Alien Covenant, I think we all wanted to know what happened to Dr. Elizabeth Shaw. No spoilers, but I really like your depiction far better. Your writing style has been a springboard for improving my own for a long time. To be honest, I still check back every once in a while to see if you've ever updated. I fell out of the Prometheus fandom a long time ago, but I still mourn the hiatus on this story. I wanted to leave another review to see if it may renew your love of this story. But even if you don't continue with it hopefully my review at least made you smile. Thanks for the lovely chapters so far!
Sombrashy chapter 1 . 5/16
I have simply fallen on love for your story. Without liying I think your story deserves the price of the best fanfiction of prometheus. I was looking for a fanfic shipping shaw and the engineer and your story didn't deceive. Hope you will continue thr great work about this story and I can't wait for the next chapters. Because you're horrible! You leave us with the last chapter where Shaw kisses Ohlunnar o
Lolita chapter 14 . 4/11
OMG Please do update! I cried when this chapter ended! Don't leave us with the cliffhanger PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
Leezanhar chapter 14 . 3/30
Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you
Christine799 chapter 14 . 3/27
Love this story! I've reread it soo many times waiting for the next chapter. Please update as soon as possible!
Ajones chapter 14 . 3/12
I love this story. I know it has been awhile but please update! Love it!
Fabulous chapter 14 . 3/10
I hope you update again one day I love this story so much one of my favs
alexandra chapter 14 . 2/11
Oooo... I saw that you came back! I'm soooo happy! I can't wait to see what is next in this magnificent story of yours!
TheMoops chapter 14 . 12/26/2016
Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Kai chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
For the love of all that is good PLEASE continue this fic.
lmaoIloveyou chapter 14 . 10/10/2016
OH YM GOD FINALLY, IT TOOK WAY TOO LONG FOR HER TO KISS HIM.

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS
i love you too chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
Haaaaah... this is perfect, it's amazing, it's everything I've ever wished for...
When I first read this fic maybe a year and a half ago, there weren't as many chapters as there are now. I was super excited to find you had added more and I'm really pleased with the outcome.
It would not be unhappy if you wrote more! I'm and REALLY loving the development and I'm adding this to my mental watchlist.
10/10 good read, no GREAT read.