Reviews for Reflection
Brit8889 chapter 13 . 4/25
Another good chapter but I have you will update this story again soon since it's been 3 months.
Christine799 chapter 13 . 4/19
Hiya! Just reread the entire story again and I'm still in love with it. I'm eagerly waiting for the next installment. I really don't care how long it takes for the updates, just as long as you're still working on it. Keep up the good work!
Have this story saved on my bookmarks. Lol. Honestly, I read all of it one evening and fell in love with the story! Definitely hooked, so please be kind and update soon! Fingers crossed you'll be updating more frequently over the summer!
AKidNamedDeath chapter 13 . 4/8
Oh God, I need more of this story. And I need more Engineer/Elizabeth cutesyness.
NuclearMetallity chapter 13 . 4/4
Nyannn! It's me. I am longing to read more! I am in love with this story, you know :)
MissTigerLily1013 chapter 13 . 3/24
Total cliffy. Love this fanfic. I'm hoping to see some elizabeth/olunnhar cuddle/love moments... .
Someone chapter 13 . 3/22
Please tell me the next update's not gonna be months away
uriyat'din chapter 1 . 3/12
Hi, so how is the 14th chapter coming up? I'm looking forward to reading it so hope you'll get around to posting it soon :-)
Angel.01Phoenix chapter 13 . 3/1
Oh...my...GOD
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE MORE
This is just an amazing story
Please update
amberreed69 chapter 1 . 2/22
I'm looking forward to your next chapter. In three days...right?...I hope! Truly I can't wait to read what happens next. I love this story. Please keep up the great work. Don't let the flamers get to you. Don't ever stop creating. Your ever faithful follower A. Reed
TakeTheRose chapter 13 . 2/21
Please continue this story! I love it!
It's a really emotional story that keeps you reading, but it's not SUPER sappy which is great! :-)
zabani chapter 13 . 2/14
Awesome progress so far:) I also like the way you describe her struggle with her thoughts around her feelings. I myself had taken a break from writing my own fanfic due to some issues around to make Argonahn involve with Elizabeth. But now because of your writing here, I feel the inspiration coming back:)

Nice touch with the android being obsessed with her. Just like in the beginning of the movie:)
mizukikage chapter 12 . 1/31
wow...just wow.
Of course new chapter.
And cliff hanger a mile high.
I still love it
alexandra chapter 13 . 1/28
OMG! Such a wonderful chapter! I'm soooo happy for this update and I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm very curious how will react Olunnhar when he will find that Elizabeth has feelings for him! It's a joy to read such a marvelous and beautiful story! Keep going!