Reviews for Reflection
I just found your story and let me tell you that it's awesome! I rewatched the movie and his ship has taken control of me lol. I hope you can update soon!
scythe195 chapter 14 . 11/19
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME story! I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
alexandra chapter 14 . 11/15
Please keep writing this amazing story! We, your fans, want this to happen!
Please update!
It's everything all right? I guess you have a busy time and that can be a really pain! Your story is amazing and i really want to know what will be the impressions of Olunnhar towards Lizzabet! I don't want to be a nuisance but i really really really want you to continue this awesome story of yours!
uriyat'din chapter 2 . 11/8
Hi, we are all still waiting for the story to continue, so I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned writing it for good. Please try to find some time for another chapter soon, PLEASE
guest chapter 14 . 11/8
Please continue! !
Lomu chapter 14 . 11/4
Give me more, pleas! 3 3
High Lady Nyx chapter 14 . 9/22
Are you still writing this story? I've enjoyed it so far, looking forward to any more updates.
Eager to read chapter 14 . 9/10
Please keep up your work, the story is really indulging! I really hope there is going to be a new chapter soon. The movie portrayed Engineers as some cruel killing machines, they lacked any sympathy, benevolence towards humans. Which is kind of strange provided the Last Engineer's obvious interest and curiosity in humans' technologies and culture in the deleted scene. So it is very pittyful when he dies. You give an alternative twist to this story, something many of the movie's audience craved.
I greatly admire this story, every bit of it. As for some remarks, if I dare call them this way, maybe I'd alter Olunnhar's reaction at some points, as he sometimes shows too much emotionalism and softness, revealing tears in his eyes.
Energade chapter 14 . 8/17
I love how they are getting rather fond of each other (romantically hopefully?), even after everything that has happened.
And Elizabeth shows him that she is actually the better person by forgiving him, even after everything he'd done. (something Olunnhar can't comprehend)
I REALLY look forward to the next chapter.

Even though I hope the Engineers turn out to be good benevolent people in Prometheus 2, I fear that this isn't actually the case.
I think their reason for creating Humanity was because they could and that earth was nothing more than a Petri-dish and we were nothing but lab animals to experiment on to them.
When Humanity started to get too smart (and a threat) it was time for them to clean the slate and start all over.
That's how I think things went but I hope I'm wrong.
Ps, Did you read the comic "Fire and stone? And what is you opinion about it?
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 14 . 8/15
This story is so amazing, I'm in love. The way you've developed their relationship, especially with the communication barrier, is spectacular, specifically how it started slow and became co-dependent. They're rather cute and quite tragic. I hope to see more updates when you get to them! Take your time, it'll be worth it :)
This story is the best of Prometheus's fanfic. Please update soon
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 14 . 8/1
Omg! Aw so cute please more i love this i need more! It's not a want it's need at this point!
XRaiderV1 chapter 14 . 7/29
well done. very well done.