Reviews for Reflection
i love you too chapter 14 . 8/15
Haaaaah... this is perfect, it's amazing, it's everything I've ever wished for...
When I first read this fic maybe a year and a half ago, there weren't as many chapters as there are now. I was super excited to find you had added more and I'm really pleased with the outcome.
It would not be unhappy if you wrote more! I'm and REALLY loving the development and I'm adding this to my mental watchlist.
10/10 good read, no GREAT read.
shellly.c chapter 14 . 8/4
I am hooked! This story is amazing! Please update soon
coralinelu chapter 14 . 7/6
The Alien:Covenant is going to be presented next year.
The story is brilliantly and warm, please 't drop it.
wolfcat1968 chapter 14 . 6/29
I remember when I got notifications for a new chapter and I would be so excited I couldn't wait to get home from work so I could read it. Has it really been a year since your last update? And I check periodically just in case there's a new chapter, but that's how much your story has gripped me. I do hope that you may one day find the time to finish this. I'll still be here. x
AMA chapter 14 . 6/26
oh please do write more 3
Almadynis Rayne chapter 14 . 6/15
More? Pretty pretty please?
It's awesome!
Please update !
Smile888 chapter 14 . 5/10
hi, I just saw the movie :) récement, as I like Elizabeth, I've been looking for history on it. And I must say that Elizabeth Engineer Couples This is great !
I really like!

I hope you will continue your story ! Especially since we got to the interesting part :)

I liked the story with the cross !

please continue !
Arwenia chapter 14 . 5/4
Once again i have come to read your story. :) magnifique
Zazz chapter 14 . 5/1
Jesus Christ please finish this. I couldn't even stop reading to eat or tend to my children like I should, and I'm 33 years old. You write very well. I like how you are extremely descriptive, very in depth.
ArynRipley chapter 14 . 4/29
Do you accept souls as payment for continuing this Fic? It is the best Shawn/Engineer Story I ever read and I just love Olunnhar and it would be so SO sad to see this story die :(
Faben chapter 14 . 4/14
I will french kiss you if you continue this fic.
Amma chapter 14 . 4/8
This was an awesome story, plz continue.
AMA chapter 14 . 3/29
Oh please do write more :D A very well written fanfic, a rather cute romance between them
Lady Hitomi Albatou chapter 14 . 3/25
This is a beautiful story and everything I could have wanted in a Prometheus fan fiction, I do you will continue it!