Reviews for Predictable
Anonymous chapter 16 . 2/17
Actually what Roxanne said was "Did you actually think I would ever be with you?"

Yes. I have all of the dialogue memorized. DONT JUDGE ME! ;-;
San'Hana chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
I can tell how much you worked on this one ! It was a beautiful epilogue. The end was especially lovely.

Thank you for sharing your work ! I enjoyed every chapter, one by one, waiting for your next update impatiently, and I am very satisfied of the end. I look forward to reading more from you.

Happy new year !
shadewatcher chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
Lol cute!
shadewatcher chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Dawww
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Lol Poor Megs.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Bahahahahaaaa! Nice one Roxie. Poor Megamind though he really doesnt get the whole social interaction thing. Cute still.
Invasor Irken K chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Good history keep writing in this way, Its fantastic.
San'Hana chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
Aww! That truly made my day !
Although I had the feeling Roxanne's orgasm was a bit rushed. I liked Megamind's attitude nonetheless.
Thank you for the fast update ! Can't wait for that epilogue ! :D
San'Hana chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Dayum! You were referring to me? :D

This chapter was sweet! How melancholic. Megamind's discoveries. Roxanne's curiosity. Their building trust for each other. I love the way you brought it.

Thank you for the fast update! Please do so again soon! :)
(and especially if you have more spiciness in mind... I wouldn't complain, I promise!)
FireCrystal1092 chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Very Cute keep it up
San'Hana chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
I am so happy that you're continuing this story ! Honestly, it's one of my favorite MM fan fiction out there. I can feel the characters so well in your storytelling. Please don't keep me waiting too much anymore... and especially if it's going to get a little bit spicy between these two ! Take care :)
Tangledgirl chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
I LOVE this story! I love how you write the characters, and I love Megamind and Roxanne's interactions! I can't wait for more, please update again soon! :D
Exmoorpony chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Awww...Megamind is cute in this story. Plus, it really shows Roxanne's sweet side too.
Jess chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Ooooh, that sooo sweet! Will you please, please, please, with a cherry on top, continue the story?
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 8 . 11/17/2012