Reviews for SGD Director's Cut
EvilTheLast chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
It was a good story. You should update it.
ResurgentClone chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Ever going to update?
StargateFFWriter chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I believe the Indian Prime Minister would be here; the Indian president has more of a ceremonial role.
StargateFFWriter chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
China actually has 3.000.000 ground troops or so counting its milita/national guard

I see so few Stargate fanfics or general fanfics involving Taiwan. Can count those using hand. Great that you included a country of such great potential (Taiwanese manufacturing companies: Acer, Asus, HTC, Garmin, etc) . I'm of Taiwanese descent so I always enjoy encountering Taiwan mentions in fanfics!
Haruka Kasumi chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I like the story. Please update soon.
slwiser chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Don't stop now, but really enjoying the rewrite.
Tholey chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I'm loving this story. Its epic already, and we're only 4 chapters in. More importantly its gripping, and even though it is going over stories we already know, it is engaging and intriguing. You are adding plenty of new perspective to keep it fresh. I hadn't read the previous version, so I've no idea where you're going with the story, but I look forward to more. I think its going to be a good ride :-)
shadowwritter chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Not bad keep it coming
chain.reader chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
don't let episodal numbering bother you... it's not important.
chaosrin chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Looks fine in a realistic way...speech at the end a bit fast kinda of disbelieving. About Captain Roberts how about make her a lesbian as for drama? well the original seems to be fine to be honest her backstory doesn't really affect the story. Anyway Daniel's reaction is weird i do understand the context but its knida of blunt...
orionastro chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
great new chapter, the story is evolving quite well, lets see the world rebuild, The alliance working, and the defeat of the replicators
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Yay! Epic end!
Oldnicola chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
enconiabile really work. Continue on this road
chain.reader chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
(puts on a Jon Stewart face..) Ggo-onn!?
orionastro chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
amzing story, i hope that the replicators are destoyed soon once and for all, and earth must unite to start building massive Battlecruisers , Battleships, Carriers, Destoyers,Dreadnoughts, With the help of the Asgard, so that we can enforce the protect planet treaty, and deal with the rest of the Goaulds ,and the Lucien alliance.