Reviews for Deadly Flashbacks
McFleet chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
I have to say that you can do better than this. Theres no feelings to the story, no flow in the words..nothing. Nope, not one of your best. ;(
Faith E. Cassidine chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
i usually like your stories, but this one seemed to really have no plot and just didn't flow the way most of the others i read do. still i like reading your work.
JC chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
yeah its not fair.. 3yrs only? hhmm...
littlemichiru chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
Short endingi liked the story!
littlemichiru chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
So it wasnt just a dream.I can not believe they didnt find him guilty for raping Haruka.

At least she is happy for now kissing her Michi
littlemichiru chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
Is this a dream or is it true?
littlemichiru chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
She is moving?She will leave her Ruka alone.I know she cant do a first boyfriend moved to Germany even if he didnt want.
littlemichiru chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Haruka can not trust she afraid that Michiru will leave her?Is she ashamed of herself?POOR RUKA!
littlemichiru chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
I am so sad about my poor years when she was a child was so terrible.I hate her she is so alone cause she cant speak to Michi.
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Poor father is so cruel and he dislike Michiru beggining
Lunacat7 chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
Wow, thats intense. I really like the story, you managed to make it very interesting to read, even though the chapters are short.

Good job! _
UnderADeadNySky chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Wow...sad...I know how this feels...I've been through this...I'd like to help revise this, if I may? I Have some ideas to make it a little better...more detailed...let me know.
Sailor Black Onyx chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
That's so sad... it's a great story!
Neko Alex chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
illkeepreading...ilikeyour work...its a goodfic sofar.- Alexander
sailormoonjoy chapter 7 . 1/8/2003