Reviews for i like my sugar with two teaspoons of coffee!
Triva chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
So ridiculously amazing. Do you have to have a license to be this amazing? Because jeez, where do I even begin? The plot was fun, well-paced, and oh my goodness the characters were so freaking perfect. So freaking. PERFECT. All their interactions were just so marvelous I about squealed. My life got so much better from having this story in it; thank you so much for writing it and sharing its beauty with the world!
iceytoshiro chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
About time. :P
polyfandrous chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I'm just...I love Dave as it is, and I really appreciate being in his head like this. If you keep up this awesomeness, I'm going to have a useless review for every chapter of this masterpiece :P
polyfandrous chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OMG
I just finished reading the first chapter, and it is FANTASTIC. I love how well you've got Dave's character down, in a world where Dave is trying desperately to deny his crush on John. I'm having a great day already, but this made my day 10x better. And now to the next chapter!
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Fffffffffff *Dies*
Hugs are the best thing ever, I swear. They're like the epitome of fluffy or something.

(And I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but...) I really love your writing style ;w; It's really funny and cute UwU
Puffin Person chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
... I believe I may love this story.

Dave needs a hug. As does John.
bluelanterns chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
this is so great! (: AHHHH Dave and John are so CUTE 3 can't wait for the next chapter!
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Yaaaaay... Well, that situation is totally and completely not awkward... Ha ha...
At least they're Bro status now. Not quite what I was hoping for, but it's something.
Soul-Whisperer chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
moo. I think this development is good, which is surprising. because i was totally expecting some davesob or johnsob. which kind of makes me sad and disappointed because i am totally cruel like that.
anyways bravo on good story and good chapter!
Tamisin chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
:OO OH MY GOG THIS IS AWESOME! Just, wow. The characterization is PERFECT. *freaks out over how good this story is* I am totally fangirling here.
I am a fangirl.
It is me.
*immediately follows and favorites*
WOOOO! :D!
BlueStrawberryIII chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Okay, wait, so... The trolls are actually trolls in this story? Not humans, so would that mean that the whole troll species is sharing Earth with us? Do I have this right?

Oh well, confusion aside, I seriously like Karkat's insults! They're really creative and totally awesome.

I am, however, a bit worried about Jade and if she ends up actually liking Dave, because that would just be kind of bad and lots of hurt feelings there any way that situation goes...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
well alot of fic writers say the only reason they update is because so many people want them to and the find that great encouragement so your kinda sending us mixed signalls here l:I alot of writers stop fics because they dont think anyone wants them to continue. we arnt trying to rush you. We just want to tell you that wer exited about your fic and we like it and want to know whats gonna happen. I feel like that whole A/U was insulting us reviewers when all we were trying to do was let you know we like your fic l:(
Soul-Whisperer chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
oh wow okay 3 This is really gooooooooooooooodddddddddddd dddddddddddddd! 3 :D
Soul-Whisperer chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
dood
gimme moar
puhleezeee
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
This story is seriously addicting! I can't wait for more! :D You're writting style is hilarious, and just- GAH! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!