Reviews for Email Exchange
MadNeko-I'mNutsYA-HA chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Bahahaha! The last message killed me with laughter!
amberprimrose3906 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
HA! The whole thing was hilarious. There were a few grammar mistakes like 'My apologizes' is supposed to be 'My apologies or I apologize' but what the heck, the story was good overall.

How did Shin use a cell phone without breaking it? I don't know why but that still bothers me just a little. Still, I can't wait to see Mamori's reaction to this. Update as soon as you can! ()
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
...wow...that was very interesting! Why did Hiruma smuggle Yuki in again? lol...and I wonder what Mamo's reaction was to Shin!
Eovin chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
AHAHAHA!That was fun:)Poor Sena... mamaMamori and papaHiruma it will be a miracle if his sanity banana-eating,kufufufu...umm,the wrong fandomBy the way its Kobayakawa not Kobakaya update soon*puppy eyes*
Xycis chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh god lol. This is the 21st century, Shin! I am also amazed he managed to not break the computer long enough to send a message to Mamori.
And oh dear, Taka. Tsk, tsk. Autoresponders aren't nice.
Monta, oh dear Monta. Might want to try another fruit, lad. By the way, Yamamoto? Do you mean Yamato?
Eurgh, Ootawara eating a banana suggestively...that's just kind of awful, haha.
EMERALD69 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Couldn't stop laughing, please continue!
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I was a little mixed up with all the emails being close together, and if you ever do something like this again you should add some line breaks. Other than that, this story was AWESOME! :)

I liked how everything was all chaotic and weird. Everyone had their own little thing that was going on. Shin's email was hilarious. Mamori doesn't have to worry about bullying, just Sena's innocence! :D

So yeah, awesome fic. Keep on writing

Shimmers