Reviews for There's Always Help For Those Who Need It
Sad in the beginning but Happy in the end
mysticalmagicalpineapple chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
okay...that was aaawwweeessssooommme! i love the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
It was sad! But really good story
octavianspajamas chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
.awesome. I don't know why but I love stories that involve characters trying to commit suicide but their friends stopping them. It was Jeyna too so that was a perk as well.
JamieHerondaleDaughterofHypnos chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
First story of yours that I read and I loved it! Despite of how serious that one part was the whispering thing made me laugh. And the end with Leo. Oh how I love Leo :)
rjme1006 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wow. it's funny. keep writing you know. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
problem?
IamCharliedaughterofPoseidon chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
SO. GOOD.
thals u are an inspiration to everyone and your writing is freaking amazing...like seriously, its so good! keep on writing because we all love it!
Peace, love, and unicorns (haha u see what i did thar?)
Charlie :)
IamPiperdaughterofAphrodite chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
right after I read the first 3 paragraphs I ran to my sisters room and said "I swear, Thalia's the best writer ever"
It was that good.

But I have to say I put my iPod down a couple of times while reading this to pace around my room and take deep breaths. Gods I hate blood, I almost puked! That's how good your writing was. It toyed with my emotions and made the story come alive! (and just so you know, I didn't puke)

I swear this is the best story you have ever written! I loved the drama and description! You go girl! How could anyone hate your writing? (I know! If they are stupid loners who ship jasper for no reason!)

Oh my gods, I can't believe you wrote this! IT COULD BE A NOVEL! It was just so...AMAZING! Are you sure you wrote this? Of course you did! And it was FRIGGIN BEAST!

Please please please continue writing and staying on fanfiction! If you leave ill miss you! TO THE STUPID HATERS MAKING THALIA FEEL BAD: LEAVE HER ALONE OR YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME B****!

You know what, this story really inspired me. I think I'm going to write a special angsty/romantic/funny Jeyna one shot for my one shot dtory deticated just to YOU!

Well, now that that's all said and done: WE WUV WOO THALS!

Rainbows, Unicorns, and Skittles,
-Piper McLean
DragonGirl317 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That was hilarious at the end and sad in the beginning! I loved it! Great job! :)
liliths chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aw... I don't care about flames, but cyber-bullying is now declared an official issue in the world. Everyone reading this can do something to stop bullying!

Nice, Thals. Haha! My longest one-shot was 6129 words... *grins evilly.*
Reality Hits Hard chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow, that was seriously depressing. Now I feel sad and depressed. But your story was beautiful in a way.
skylands chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Six. Thousand. Bloody. Words.
Seriously.
How do you do it?
Anyway. This was AMAZING, Thals! I could imagine everything so vividly and the story kept toying with my emotions. I loved that little bit of humor at the end, awesome job ;D
It was... Well, beautiful really.
But seriously.
SIX THOUSAND WORDS?
I am Kayla daughter of Apollo chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Amazing. You actually pulled with my emotions and that's what I like in writings. I have to feel a little emotion or else I pratically fall asleep. I loved Sunny and Wyatt Days! They just made my day! Favorite siblings right there because they rock!
LOVED THE SURPRISE AT THE END! Leo got what he deserved! And... Percy, dears gods the poor soul, was SULKING over an inflatable hammer? He worries my dearly but... oh well.
Take Your Sweet Time chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved this story! Very emotional I actually shed a few tears. I also did a part in one of my story of Reyna punching a mirror but you did it so much better than me. ( I sorta feel jealous.) I loved the plot & the ending when Reyna beats up Leo. It was so cute when Jason said he couldn't say no to Reyna. Magnificent job this is my #1 favorite story so far it has romance, a teary moment, humor at the end, & gossip.

You should continue making stories like this one they are really good!