Reviews for Healing
Lily Wolf chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I loved it! really great!
AcizeJ- HaruZuchIa chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
i really loved!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
i liked it! even if it didnt exactly follow the movie. it was sweet. i liked the part where she slapped him! lol. he TOTALLY deserved it! :) good job, wasn't this movie just amazing?!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh this is incredibly precious. I never even entertained the notion of Bruce and Selina having kids after beginning their new lives...but now can't see it playing out any other way! Plus, the angst of said kids growing up unaware of their parents' true lives and legacy and someday finding out...aw man crazy angst. I love it. Although I don't think they would keep their last name "Wayne", since Bruce faked his death, and dead people don't go around having children. But besides that, wonderful story!
Katenkka chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That's amazing, I'm so touched right now. Thanks!
Ameliaxox chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
A very nice conclusion. Well done!
devi no kaze chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aw... that's so sweet.
ShipperForLife11 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
*SQUEEEE* I LURVS this. It's totally how I wish The Dark Knight Rises should have ended. ;3 I hope you write more Batman fics soon! *winkwink* Thabks for sharing! 3
bledtilldryness chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Loved it! Although is very similar to one I wrote when the film was released lol but I guess that's because what we wrote was what everyone thought that hapened
TechnoGryffin chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Lovely
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awwwwwww, I absolutely loved this and it is exactly as I have imagined! Thanks for creating this, the movie was fabulous but this is a nice visual of things to come for Bruce and the others! :)
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
And they all live happily ever after. Sweet.

Mad
cmbmsu chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
just the right amount of sweetness! Love this and DKR was indeed awesome!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
It was awesome, for sure. :) So was this. Yes, it was sweet, but that's why I liked it... he deserves a happy ending.
rosejack617 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I loved this so much. It made me cry because it was so perfect. :)