Reviews for Between
Mr.Moe chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
That was an F'in powerful chapter. U really captured a lot of chemistry between the most powerful couple in comics. Give me more !
unoaranya30 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Brave of you to tackle this sort of situation. It is very emotional.

It irritates me to no end when people speak about these sort of atrocities (chaos, genocide kidnapping of children to sell into slavery and or the sex trade) as grey areas.

I can only imagine what is going through Diana's mind and heart.

Beautifully written as always
unoaranya30 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
The two of us sat together in silence, above the city but beneath the stars, a part of neither place yet connected and content somewhere in the between

There were many lovely moments in this chapter, but this one just sort of grabbed me. Beautifully put.

Seeing the journey from deep confiding trust and friendship is very beautiful.

Loved the chapter
Wan-DaWoman chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Thanks for writing such an incredible story!
unoaranya30 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Arrrggh! The torture of not knowing!

She knows!

She knows not!

Lol.

Look like no sleep for Clark :-)
unoaranya30 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
This is just lovely.

You describe Diana perfectly. While I'm sure an argument can be made as why Clark could not understand or speak French, you as a writer have the artistic license to write him as you wish to make the point you want to make.

Clark's infatuation and excitement at getting to know Diana is so grippingly real.

It describes me perfectly. I fell for my wife instantly, and the more i got to know her the more beautiful she seemed. she, on the other hand, had to be convinced I was worh her time and trust lol. 13 years later I think we're both thankful to have found one another
casema chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
You write such awesome Superman and Wonder Woman stories. *sigh* That was so sweet!
booeygirl89 chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Excellent story! My favorite line of the last chapter was, "I don't know if we can love each other this much and still be the people the world needs us to be.." Wow. Just wow. Thanks for giving us one more chapter. It was worth it.
Lilbit4 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Long live Superman &Lois Lane. Xoxoxo
ash426 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Thanks for giving in to writing the last chapter. it was most enjoyable!
HELLACRE13 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Oh Star, that was a beautiful ending. You always make me sort of choke up inside when you write. So deep and emotional. You really reinforce my love of Clark as a man... and Diana as a woman... and them together as a couple. How they kind of complete each other without taking away but seamlessly giving. I really really hope this is not your last story at all and we see another gem from you in the future. You write with real heart and soul and you don't rely on gimmicks and dramatics. This is as real a love as I have ever read it.
wentworth360 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
A truly lovely story. Well done.
John chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Bravo! That was a absolutely magical! And breath taking and just so romantic and the best ending ever. Both Kal and Diana are very in character. DC should be taking notes from you! Well done! You should be proud! Looking forward to whatever else you write in the future!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Story well done from beginning to end.
awriterofstories chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Man, that was awesome, just awesome. I really liked the ending diologue, I think you really captured the emotions and the significance of the moment. And, oh man, I am on cloud nine today, I seriously just found out about the comics today! I was like, YES!YES!YES! so cool.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »