Reviews for Between
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Awesome...great ending and the emotion and imagery coming through in your writing is exceptional!
Ratdogtwo chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Awesome Story. thinks for shareing it with us
Ratdogtwo chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
another awsome chapter keep up the great work
Tigress2929 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Love this. Great ending :) good job, it was heartwarming and touching all at the same time.
Ratdogtwo chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
another great chapter keep up the great work
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
yes. because they admit their feelings but have yet to act on them. you have a very lovely tender story. and this is the side of kal only she can bring out. make them go full circle and take a walk in paris, as a couple, in love.

actually, for us smww shippers, we've had years of hints and mixed signals and yet we perservered because we just believed it all the way to our bones. please bang us on the head with their love. make it so scream to the world obvious and celebrate it. we trust you with them.

and thanks for all the love you have also given to them
ralphsilver chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Hi Starlight226:

Thank you for sharing your story! It was interesting and fun to read. You clearly have a good understanding of Wonder Woman. You are correct that a woman who was raised in a culture of warriors, a culture without men, would open up to a man, even her best male friend, with caution and trepidation; and would only do so slowly over time.

You write very well!

Like you, I am an avid fan of these characters. In fact, I am currently the regular reviewer of the monthly Justice League comic book for a high-profile website devoted to Superman. Like you, I am a writer. But I do analytical writing, not fiction (so far).

To answer your question, it is clear that you have more to say about the themes explored in your story. If your "fingers itch to write on" and share those thoughts, I greatly welcome them, and "am itching" to read chapter 12.

By the way, it is neat that you are writing this from China. I live the the United States.

Thanks again for your story.
Ralph Silver
ash426 chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
I've just finished reading your fic and i must say that I've not read anything quite so ... emotional and yet so eloquent. Most fics i read about SMWW focuses on eliciting a very emotional reaction but leaves the exact details to the readers level of depth into the emotions. Your writing into Clark's/Superman's/Kal-el's feelings is very objective on the subjective impulses that he has which i really like. Kudos to you and please write one last chapter for your readers. :)
Tigress2929 chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
One more chapter please! Love your writing and your story. :)
HELLACRE13 chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
This is just amazing work. The depth and emotion you convey is poignant and touching. You make us see why they are so good for each other. I love this story and I love that extra at the end and I would adore it to see one more chap.
SMWWSuperFan chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
It MATTERS! Very, very much! There is a wonderful quality to this story that makes it special. I do hope you can scratch those itchy fingers by striking the key board.

Thanks for sharing!
xXSuperKnightXx chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Please one more chapter, maybe an epilog of sorts. Something that truly ties this sorry to the other.
John chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Wow amazingly written from Clark's pov. Loved it! One more chapter wouldn't hurt. Though I like how you've ended it here anyway.
Ava Gardner chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
One more chapter! It would be awesome. Very heart heavy chapter you wrote here. Good work!
ebg2465 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
This is awesome! Please add another chapter.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »