Reviews for Between
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Hi!

This very nice. Don't worry about the note. Sometimes those long notes are necessary and it gives the reader a little insight into how the author is thinking.

Funny to see Supes being so clumsy in the early stages of combat training. Reminds me of when I started. When you're seven and trying to learn stances and control you feel more like a giant clutz.

I agree with you completely about how the two would fall in love. I don't think it would take Supes long at all, but the longer he knows her the deeper he falls for her.

Diana on the other hand, it seems to me would be a bit slower. Not ridiculously slow, but she would have to get to he point where she just didn't believe that Kal fit the description she'd been taught all her life.

And it is a very natural thing to find yourself in love with your best friend of the opposite sex when you share so much of your life with them.

You did a great job of showing Kal's hidden desire for Diana and Diana's almost completely platonic trust and love for her friend.

I'll get back with you in a couple of days the other thing. Had some unfortunate home disasters this past weekend that have demanded my complete attention.
SMWWSuperFan chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
To chapters in and I am really enjoying how this story is had begun. There is a certain truthiness to it. Brilliant.

Thank you for sharing. Hope you can update soon.
sovereign91001 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Excellent, you've nailed Superman and Wonder Woman's voice's perfectly. I could imagine all of this dialogue taking place in a comic and I enjoy how detailed your writing is. It really gives it that extra pop that makes a story really vivid. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story.
Marshallana chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
I've never read anything like this. The thoughtfulness behind each voice makes the story mesmerizing. I am so excited to read more and see what's in store. This is pure art.
Anderfail chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Why doesn't Superman know French? He has an eidetic memory and a beyond genius IQ. It's canon that he knows almost every language on Earth fluently and hundreds to thousands of alien languages. I understand you were trying to use it as a plot device, but it doesn't work here because it requires that Superman be out of character and be of average intelligence when in fact he is far above normal humans.
HELLACRE13 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Yeah, I agree that Diana would have to take time to understand the rules of dating, and feelings for the opposite sex. That some versions have her coming out and flirting and chasing after a man for a date...The most obvious one being Batman in the JL cartoon. They had her behave like a normal western woman falling for the moody bad boy. She was really very much generic and her character development not thought out at all. I like what you are doing here and how you are building her and Clark.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love the sparring session and the way he views her and the ease they get along. I love how he tugged her braid...reminds me of the little boy on the playground who would tug the pigtail of the little girl he wants to tease because he likes her so much. The only only safe way he can allow himself to touch her. :)
John chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Amazing! Love Clark's view on Diana.. He's so in love with her. You've captured his voice perfectly!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6