Reviews for Team Rin
DannyPhantom619 chapter 8 . 5/15
I just want few things- Biju Mode/Shroud,Sage Mode, Hirashin no Jutsu,Rasenshuriken/Rasengan, and NarutoxFu moments for Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.

Also his inheritance and for him to be a fuinjutsu Master.
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 4/15
Interesting story so far.
I can easily imagine Ino's facepalm after Kakashi's remark.
Interesting twist with Rin's backstory. I wonder how this Rin is going to react on Tobi/Obito.
thewhitedragon1993 chapter 3 . 3/29
naruto x fuu x yugito
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 8 . 3/26
It would be nice to see you continue this story! :D
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 3/13
I think that two thirds of konoha's council should get an occasional bashing, and the shinobi third isn't part of the bashing.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 3/12
Oh phauq!
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 3/9
Dang!
Kamil the Awesome chapter 8 . 1/26
It would be nice to see you continue this story. If you do so, I really hope that Fū appears at the Chūnin Exams.
Decius23 chapter 8 . 1/12
Hmm, this story is really compelling. A bit miffed that it won't be NaruSaku (because we've not enough quality fics here) but as long as Sakura's not bashed or depicted worse than in canon (where she was actually the picture for a normal twelve year old and totally NOT a banshee or cruel to Naruto...) and Hinata isn't paired up with Naruto (or given godly powers without a good reason *cough*) and neither Sakura with Sasuke i think i'll endure...

It's so hard nowadays to find original stories that go beyond simple canon rehashing with a few simple modifications...
Cat at Dusk chapter 8 . 1/8
Good story. I was totally prepared to side with Ayano and hate Kakashi, but you really surprised me.
Riddle Wraith chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
I like it so far. I'm glad to have found this.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
So so so so so so good. Keep it up and I cant wait for the next chapter
Suavesky chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
This is a good story. A damn good story.

Original and well written.

Completely underrated. Gonna recommend it. Keep up the good work.
Jinren chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Just read the story. It is very nicely written. OC are also pretty awesome.
Can't wait for next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
In team 8 do the go to the hidden waterfall village? Are there already two Jinjuriki in the leaf Village? Is Naruto/Fu the main parring? Was the waterfall village pressured to side with orochimaru? If not, then it isn't the same story. just because Naruto is on a different team does not make it a copycat story? Just because team eight is a very very popular story does not make every other story with Naruto on a different team a rip off of it. I've read a very popular Naruto time travel story called a wrinkle in time. Now it would be crazy to say that every other time travel story is a copy. saying that is like saying every Book written about the Civil War is a copy of each other just because they have the same general topic in common. Maybe Dreyden thought of this story himself and never read team 8. So in that case it wouldn't be copied at all. But you're right, if he did get inspiration from the story you mentioned then he should have credited the author.