Reviews for Team Rin
matan1998 chapter 13 . 10/8
awesome story best rin fanfick out there keep it up
The Avid Asian chapter 1 . 10/4
All chapters are honestly great! Although it is a bit slow for my tastes, it's definitely one of the better rated T fanfictions I've read! I will follow this story closely! Also, could you please try to give Naruto more than one jutsū, at least during the one month of training before the finals, if you are inclined towards doing that? It doesn't seem feasible that any sensei would send in their Genin with only one jutsū apiece.
Some Guy chapter 13 . 8/30
300th review! Love the story, but please update! the characters are written so well in this fic.
gabeclone chapter 3 . 8/19
You're a good writer, but I have no tolerance for versions of Naruto below a certain intelligence threshold. This Naruto is below that threshold.
Pointer3109 chapter 12 . 8/2
Personal opinion, genin shouldn't be in the chunin exam without a kill to their credit.

Enjoyed it.
Damn it. I really wanted Naruto/rin. Disappointing.
Tracy chapter 13 . 6/12
Thank god I finally found something with rin worth reading! You definitely gave me a sliver of hope that there could be other works like this, it was amazing how you made rin interact with kakashi and rins affect on her students is really nicely played out too
Ah, I hope Kankuro doesn't die, after all. I like him.
Walk The Max Planck chapter 13 . 4/19
How does this story not have more reviews and favs? This is brilliant. Definitely one of the best written Naruto fanfictions I've ever come across, and I've read hundreds, including basically anything with at least 3,000 favs or reviews; I can say with confidence this is much better quality than the vast majority of those.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 1 . 4/13
Great first chapter, I loved it! I wonder how different Naruto will grow with Rin as his teacher? And what about the distance between Kakashi and Rin? Will they ever get closer, and what of the rest of the rookies? I guess I'll just have to read and find out. ;)
picoriminish chapter 2 . 4/13
I like this fic but I wish you kept naruto in team 7 instead of some oc's. What about ino-shika-chou? You should just have killed kakashi so rin can be their sensei
Blades of Fury chapter 13 . 4/9
So the other rookies will affect Sasuke's future too. Interesting. Good chapter can't wait for the next.
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 13 . 4/8
Damn. Rin did a hell of a job transfering her collected elite leader vibe to the girls. Ayano's certainly demonstrating why natsuko and naruto trust her to take the lead. Still wondering when karin is going to look passed the blond hair and realize naruto Is a genuine uzumaki like her. The orochimaru confrontation went about as well as can be expected with out a jinchuuriki to slow him down and naruto to rally sasuke. can't wait to see what you've got planned for the preliminaries.

Now I checked out the first second chapters like you asked, and in my opinion there was a definitive improvement . Rins distant guarded personality fits much better then the hostile no nonsense wonder woman we were originally introduced to. Naruto's overall actions were more in character and the forbidden scroll situation was greatly improved by by the more intelligent and practical line of thinking you've been trying to establish as the baseline for the average shinobi. The more thorough description of team 12 abilities is also nice. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you handle the more character defining chapters for natsuko and ayano. Thanks for another awesome chapter, have a nice day.
Tsurugi No Kami chapter 13 . 4/8