Reviews for Team Rin
Ejammer chapter 4 . 8/29
i kind of want naruto to be paired with one of the oc's
Dare queen chapter 8 . 6/12
this is amazing!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 8 . 5/15
I just want few things- Biju Mode/Shroud,Sage Mode, Hirashin no Jutsu,Rasenshuriken/Rasengan, and NarutoxFu moments for Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze.

Also his inheritance and for him to be a fuinjutsu Master.
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 4/15
Interesting story so far.
I can easily imagine Ino's facepalm after Kakashi's remark.
Interesting twist with Rin's backstory. I wonder how this Rin is going to react on Tobi/Obito.
thewhitedragon1993 chapter 3 . 3/29
naruto x fuu x yugito
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 8 . 3/26
It would be nice to see you continue this story! :D
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 3/13
I think that two thirds of konoha's council should get an occasional bashing, and the shinobi third isn't part of the bashing.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 3/12
Oh phauq!
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 3/9
Dang!
Kamil the Awesome chapter 8 . 1/26
It would be nice to see you continue this story. If you do so, I really hope that Fū appears at the Chūnin Exams.
Decius23 chapter 8 . 1/12
Hmm, this story is really compelling. A bit miffed that it won't be NaruSaku (because we've not enough quality fics here) but as long as Sakura's not bashed or depicted worse than in canon (where she was actually the picture for a normal twelve year old and totally NOT a banshee or cruel to Naruto...) and Hinata isn't paired up with Naruto (or given godly powers without a good reason *cough*) and neither Sakura with Sasuke i think i'll endure...

It's so hard nowadays to find original stories that go beyond simple canon rehashing with a few simple modifications...
Cat at Dusk chapter 8 . 1/8
Good story. I was totally prepared to side with Ayano and hate Kakashi, but you really surprised me.
Riddle Wraith chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
I like it so far. I'm glad to have found this.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
So so so so so so good. Keep it up and I cant wait for the next chapter
Suavesky chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
This is a good story. A damn good story.

Original and well written.

Completely underrated. Gonna recommend it. Keep up the good work.