Reviews for Omnitrix Bearer and Tamarenean Warrior
ILOVESKITTLEZZZZ chapter 3 . 5/17
Update please
I like it! Next, if you can write a story about Trogaar making a certain someone an Honorary Gordanian, that would be good! Thanks!
Jose19 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I am liking this story quite a bit because this is a classic pairing for someone like Ben who is used to dealing with Aliens, and she is a gorgeous girl to boot.
Your Name Here chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
This story has great potential, please get back to updating it soon.
Sincerely. A concerned fanfic reader
The Prime Writer chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Nice story man, though so far its looking more like a K-rating, possibly a T-rating; I'm going to guess that there'll be more chemistry between the two later on. Am I right? I'm going to have to cut this review short since it was 4:30 when I left this, so I'll just say this: good luck with the story.

Sincerely, The Prime Writer.
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
geo soul chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Best pairing since naruhina make more chapters
Jamez-08 chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I really like it, I hope you plan on continuing this story, its very good.
godzillafan1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
good story ben and starfire make such a good couple! please write the next chapter soon!
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Not bad.
Manga154 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Never noticed this story till now. It's ok, never thought of Star-Ben pairing but it seems to be worth a read.

In the chapter when Ben asks Starfire what was wrong you wrote down "Robin" for Ben's name, just wanted to point it out!
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Who doesnt want a neon alien princess to drop in?
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
This is actually a great pairing because Ben hooking up with Starfire is fantastic, and they fit well together but I wonder how their relationship will work out.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Sweet! Thanks for updating!
Joe chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
hurry up with the next chapter