Reviews for Princess Road
ZeRoyalViking chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
More please, this is very good!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Please continue...? :)
Arrowhead1996 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I kind of wish this had happened in the show, even though I love their reunion in the show. There is more coming, right?
SilverTortoise chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
So heartfelt and emotionally honest... Well done! I don't know if you're planning to update this story, but it's just absolutely beautiful :)
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my... This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read; you captured the essence of the love these two bear each other perfectly, with perfect detail. Thank you so much.
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Such a compassionate, emotionally rich depiction of Peggy's world and the people in it. The most devastating element is this: "...she lost him and she lost him before he died."

As for the most heart-stirring moment, it's hard to decide, though I did find it especially beautiful when Peggy's mother reached out to clasp her hand, and when Erminia embraced her - so unexpected.
M J Azilem chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aaaawww so sweet. I really wanted to see more of them in the show. I'm glad ur taking up this part. So sweet thank you.
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is pretty good, the only gripe I have, however, is that the name is Erminia not 'Arminia', even though it might sound it in the movies :D

Can't wait to read more! William is amazing :D