Reviews for To Never Forget You
sweet
Azera-v chapter 1 . 1/5
Loved it, would have been great to see a bit of revenge against her family though.
tmwillson3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
That's one way to show a comparison of who truly cares about Sarah. Jareth shows it, as only he can. They are so adorable together at the end, especially when discussing children.
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Lovely! You have captured the emotion of their separation and their joyous reuniting beautifully. Thanks for sharing this with us.
MaidMarian17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ooo! I loved the ending! The only thing I can find to really critique is that it feels a little jumpy. One minute Jareth wants to go to her, the next Sarah's being tied down, and then they leave together. As lovely as that is, I think you'd get a much bigger response if you changed it so it was a little longer. That way you would be able to fit in more details while not rushing it ;) all in all, I thought it was adorable (especially the end part) and your writing is phenomenal! ;D
excentricaluli chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
aaaaaa! this is so cute! :) I love it!
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awesome! Love Jareth/Sarah!
FireDragonLover chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Great story but i wish there was more to go along.
Sam's Escape chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
awe they got their happy ending (I like happy endings) good job :) this was so cute
misstris1221 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Yay! :3 Sarah/Jareth cuddles 3 That was wonderfully fluffy without being too cheesy or graphic. I approve! You are a great writer! I hope to read more of your stuff! Keep it up!
lindy jones chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
can you get another chapter thanks