Reviews for It's not the size that counts
patty cake rocks chapter 26 . 10/12/2015
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
Elise chapter 31 . 8/14/2015
Aww Lord this is the sweetest Gabriel fic I've ever read :3 baby Gabe is just too adorable! I love the idea of having Sam as his foster father, Dean is often the one to deal with kids in the show and in fics, and I really regret the overall lack of fatherly Sammy... So double thanks for this! Your style of writing is really good too, the pacing and balance between fluffiness and action is great ;) I'll be hoping over to read "Gabriel's diary" presently. Thanks so much for sharing this exquisite fic with us!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 18 . 5/21/2015
Great jobs people. You gave a baby angel abandonment issues. Never mind Adult Gabriel's father kinda left him too.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Omg this story is so adorba. Baby Gabe is such a treat, especially with Sam being all daddy like. Ahahaha but it's funny bc this story kinda implies God knocked up Sam and has to provide child suppor .
Mayflowers123 chapter 31 . 3/29/2015
Awww dat wa adowabwe
Nicolene B chapter 31 . 11/29/2014
Loved it! Off to read the sequel ! :D
Amako-sama chapter 31 . 9/29/2014
Best. Epilogue. Ever. I honestly don't know what toa dd cause it's all too perfect and awwww I'll build an autel for you.
Amako-sama chapter 30 . 9/29/2014
Awwwww that's the best battle ever...
Amako-sama chapter 29 . 9/29/2014
Oh my God. Team Free Will extended. They're gonna kick the hell out of Raphael's ass. It. Is. Awesome.
Amako-sama chapter 28 . 9/29/2014
That's the magic with you work. When everything seems bad, you just had a cute thing in the end and suddenly we're all like 'oh but it's okay, they'll be fine'
Amako-sama chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
Okay, I'm a marshmallow right now.
Amako-sama chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
I think it's my favorite chapter, apart Puriel's betrayal. Everything is perfect here.
Amako-sama chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
I missed Dean and Sam, the two of us and the bonding time. I'm glad to see that back.
Amako-sama chapter 24 . 9/29/2014
Oh God, Gabriel's feelings... That's so much heartbreaking. And I really like Joshua.
Amako-sama chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
Balthazar is soooo awesome. I really love Dean and him little chats xDD